R4R, Reviews, Art, Shoutouts and more!

Logo

On behalf of @epii.mist, I am pleased to announce that we are officially accepting requests! @Beige.epsd, @writtenbyanna and I have worked hard in creating everything and can’t wait to help the episode community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

What we accept

• Art requests
  • Read for reads
  • Background, overlay and mood board requests
  • Story review requests
  • Story shoutouts, both Episode and Wattpad
  • Proofread requests
  • Plus more in the future!
What we post

What We Post

• We have two hashtags, one for art and one for stories. We promote both and they are checked regularly.
  • Read for reads, we post the story. Read for reads are not reviews and so you should not expect feedback.
  • Art. We post all the new releases that episode publishes and the pieces our talented members complete.
  • Script templates. We post the video what the template does and the coding can be found in our site.
  • Outfits. We post different outfits, all of which have different themes and contain the names to give you inspiration for your characters.
  • Story reviews. The review is out of 100, the reviews are truthful and can all be found on our page.
  • Story prompts. If you are running out of ideas for your story, we post prompts which might be able to spark something!
Join us!

Join Us! (2)
Spots open:

• Read for read
  • Quotes and motivation
  • Tips/Grammar check/How to/Story Prompts
  • Proofreader
  • Script template maker
  • Outfits

After you have requested, either @Beige.epsd, @writtenbyanna or I will interview you. An Instagram account is necessary but we can interview via the forums.

We try our hardest to accommodate you and we understand if you have to take time off, want to leave or decline a request.

Opportunities

Opportunities

Read for Read

In a read for read, there has to be two stories and two people willing to read the other. Currently, we do not have enough stories with enough episodes to properly complete a read for read. Because of this, we are ‘recruiting’ people who are willing to offer their stories as a read for read. You won’t have to do any reading, unless you go to the hiring form and apply as one, and can sit back, watching your view count rise! The only thing you will have to do, is promote our page each time someone reads your story as part of the request - not each episode read but each request. We will ask you to do it after your story has been read.

If you are interested in this, then please contact me, @Jess2112, so we can discuss this.

We can accept multiple people but there are limited spots

Hashtags

We have two hashtags that you can use for both stories and art. Our schedule shows that we post shoutouts twice a week, on Friday it is either art or stories depending on how many we have. They are closely monitored and we try our hardest to promote all of them!

Stories: # noticemeepimist Simply post a picture that contains your story title and description with our hashtag
Art: # noticemeepimistart SImply post a picture using the hastag in the description

All the links can be found on our site.

Having an Instagram is not completely necessary, so if you do not have an account then please enter your forums name instead of your Instagram. You’ll need to state that it is your forums username.

6 Likes

Hey I would like to request an art for my story, it is limelight! I don’t mind who does it but i want it to be (drawn if possible otherwise edited) a character looking sad with her eyes closed and a tear dripping down, scars and bruises would be wonderful! Just try to make her look damaged.
If you could also add a title of - New Sight

Thanks, :blush:

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for requesting, but our requests are solely through our forms because it’ll give us all the information we need. As of now, we are working on our forms and you can check our Instagram for when we open them :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Alright no worries :heart:

1 Like

Thank you for understanding :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi! I was filling out your application forms and I kinda found the third part of it offensive. Especially the skin color part. Why does that matter exactly?

1 Like

Apologies about that! It’s so we can create the episode characters. It’s supposed to be your character details :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ahh. That makes more sense, I think you should make that clear in the forms so people don’t get it the wrong way like I did.

1 Like

Will do! Thank you for telling me about that :blush:

1 Like

Hi! We have finally finished the art forms and are now accepting :blush:

2 Likes

Okay thanks :smile:

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like

Just filled a form! :wink:

1 Like

Thank you! We’ll contact you on Instagram once the artist has responded!

1 Like

Alrighty, Thanks a lot! :innocent:

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like

Up! :butterfly: :laughing:

1 Like