R4R, S4S with my new story! (2021)

Hey I’m interested in a r4r :blush:

Author : Simi.a

Title : Apply pressure

Genre : Drama

Style : limelight

Instagram : simia.stories

Description : A strong-willed engineer. A billionaire CEO. They’re both fighting for what they can’t have. Can they beat the odds stacked against them? or will the pressure crush them both?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6215537190436864

1 Like

Hi sima! That would be amazing, I will get down to yours ASAP :smiley:

1 Like

Hi just finished all 3 chapters. It’s a good story I can see where your going with the plot. Maybe you could add some more hair styles. For the woman. As I know people like to play who they want to look like.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the comment! I would definitely work on it.

Hello!

I’m sorry for bothering you, but I just posted my first story on Episode and it will be a pleasure and honor to hear your opinion about it, if you have time to read it.

Here is the link to my story (Show me your weakness):

Description of my story:
Trying to be strong in difficult times isn’t something new for you. But how will you react in front of love when everything around you is falling apart?

Mystery, Drama, Romance and so much more!

Thank you for you time!
Have a nice day!
:heart:

Let me know how many chapter do u want to read :heart:

1 Like

Hey, if you are up for a R4R then of course, I have 3 Chapters so 3x3 :grinning:

1 Like

Ok, I’ll send u the SS once I’m done! Love :heart:

1 Like

Sure, I will start yours once I am done with the others!

1 Like

Bump!

Do you want to do a R4R?

Sure

I will start now and send you screenshots in a Dm

1 Like

hi i would really appreciate someone to do r4r this this my first story. i’m new to all this so would love to find out if anything is wrong with my story and also what could be fix or added

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: THE DAY I MET THE LADS

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Title: the day i met the lads
Author: syrinea kemp
Genre: Drama, romance
Chapters: 5 (on going)
Descreption: Willow meets the lads who holds a lot of secrets. Once she is caught up in their world.Will it change willows life for the better or make it worse. You decide.

1 Like

Hi, we have already done a R4R!

If your still down I would love to do a R4R!
Cover:

Story Description
she’s been outside the truth for her whole life but Isabella is determined to find out the truth about herself, will you follow her along and see the truth unfold? (CC & no gems)

Link

and DM on Instagram!
To let me know you would be down.
Instagram: @eyahmn.episode

1 Like

Hi, would love to do a R4R :heart:

1 Like

DM me on Instagram! Or PM me!

Alright sure!

I’ll do a read for read with you. If you’re still willing. My story is Murder at Ambrogi Mansion, a mystery story layered in deception, betrayal, intrigue with an unbelievable twist. Action sequences, drama, and even dashes of comedy show the heights of friendship and the depths of regret.
Murder_at_Ambrogi_Mansion_LL_posterThumb_QshLZigO99

Okay added!

1 Like