R4R - screenshot proof! (CLOSED)

@LiaLopez sorry for late answer. I have a busy time right now, but I keep my promises.
Even I was a little lost in your story and I had to wait to find what’s about, it’s seems to be interesting and original. I suggest you to use sounds and music. It will help your story a lot. But this is up to you.

1 Like

Thank you so much! :grin:

My story is slow paced due to the different circumstances I want to develop with my characters. I don’t want to rush it because it would not look good. :hugs:

You’re right, there are scenes where they really need to have music, I’ll keep that in mind. :thinking:

1 Like

Hi @Kuen! I just love your story. Nice animation, nice sounds and music. I would definitely read it all.

@Lissia you have the best animation that I could saw until now - in your story. You are amazing! I have to take some classes from you girl!:sweat_smile:
Your story it’s great too. Can’t wait new chapters.:hugs:

1 Like

Thank you! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Hey @Gabi.A . I just finished your 6th chapter and I’ll start soon next one. You have a great story and I’ll definitely read more. Thanks!:hugs:

1 Like

Thank you so much, I’m so glad you like it :blush:

1 Like

Wow! Just WOW! And once again WOW! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: You are amazing 100%. You have only 4 chapters? That was the end of the story?
Hope.not, because there are so many questions without answer. :hugs:

1 Like

Hi!
I just finished reading episode 3 of you’re story

I like it :blush:
It was so dramatic and sad at the beginning :sob::sob:

1 Like

Hey I would love to do a read for read with you🤗
Title: Honour Among Thieves
Name of author: Shanties❤
Story Genre: Drama
Description: A trio of friends. 1 deadly secret. Who will break first?
Style : Limelight
Episodes : 3 (Ongoing)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5319157333491712

Follow and/or message me on Instagram: @episode_shanties. My DM’s are always openn☀️

1 Like

Thank you very much! :hugs:I’ll start your story as soon as possible and I’ll sent you screenshots after.

Sure! As soon as you’ll sent me screenshots I’ll start reading yours too.

@Joanna_Banana Hey! Great story! Can’t wait to see next chapters!:hugs:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

@jessie.roo you have a great story.
“What Did I Do?” Have a great plot and deserve to be know my many other readers.
Give it a try guys. You won’t regret!

I would be happy to do R4R if still open? :slight_smile:

Title- Tainted Souls.
Genre- Fantasy
Style- INK
Description- Despised by everybody around her, Ella just doesn’t feel good enough. Be careful what you wish for…You never know who could be listening… CC
Episodes- 3 (On Going)
Story Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5020832933740544

Tantedsoulscover

1 Like

Sure! I’ll start your story as soon as you’ll send screenshots and I also give you some back.:hugs:

Title: TATYA: Professor Fever
Author: Giselle C.
Genre: Drama
Style: INK
Story Description: Tatyas life has been a series of unfortunate events. The only thing keeping her going is her love for law. Will the new hot prof keep her from achieving her goal?
Instagram: @gisellepisode
Small Cover:

Link:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5795320466309120

1 Like

Life’s so unfair.:unamused: Why I don’t have had a professor like him?:sweat_smile:

I’ll start your story as soon as you’ll send to me screenshots. I also will send you back some screenshots from your story. :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :heart_eyes::sob:

1 Like