R4R - send me your stories :)

Hi guys :slight_smile:

I’ve seen many authors trying to get noticed so, I thought I would read some of the stories. I would prefer INK version but Limelight is also ok :wink: If you’re interested in r4r, send me a link to your story with the short description :slight_smile:

A few simple r4r rules :slight_smile:

• to read at least 3 chapters of the story (let me know how many would you like me to read ;))
  • provide opinion (on forums or ig ;)) & few screenshots
    *recommendation - optional

Also, if you need any help with directing or you know something that you think could improve my story, I’ll be very happy to help/learn :slight_smile: I hope this idea will help you, at least a little :slight_smile:

Here’s a short description and link to my story:
Title: Playing with Fire
Genre: Romance & Action
The story is about: Gang, love, mystery, humor
Style: INK
Episodes: 5

Link to my story

Read:
@theartsyperson
@millzie.episode
@Grottino
@Ellen11
@alwaysauthor

To read:
@Megz_Episode
@Five_Star_Equilibriu
@_Alyssa_Episode
@Rose.xo_97
@Ronniee.epi
@Leathelion
@Vasilisa
@HannahWhite
@Anna.writer

9 Likes

@Katherine94 Wanna do a R4R? Here’s my story incase you want to do a R4R w/ me.
Title: Love and Grief
Description:
Ash mourns the death of her boyfriend Ben and she has no idea what happened to Ben and why he unexpectedly died. Then, she goes out to find answers about Ben.
Status It has 7 episodes but there’s more episodes coming soon! :slight_smile:
Author Name: DogLover990
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5792031532711936

1 Like

Sure, R4R it is :slight_smile: I’ll read it now. Playing with Fire has only 5 episodes by now, but I’m going to continue writing the story as well :wink: How many chapters would you like me to read? Are 3 ok, or more? :slight_smile:

Yeah 3 episodes are okay :slight_smile:

Finished :slight_smile:

Best thing about the story: Introduction! I was catchy and gripping. I liked it! Everything was on point :slight_smile:

The thing(s) I would work on more: Coding.

• Layers :slight_smile: Sometimes the characters in the background were in the foreground, covering the main character.
  • Characters performing the same animation at the same time - just use & instead of @ :slight_smile:

Proof:

Waiting for your opinion on PwF :slight_smile:

1 Like

My story

Fantasy Heartache

In LL

Its about two girls and their on going friendship. (Based on true events)

Art scenes

When a childhood vision establishes reality, it’s worse than expected when boys intervene. Would you stay friends forever from what’s coming ahead whilst boys develop into men? CC

IG: @millzie.episod3

Follow4follow

Oh okay! Thank you for the feedback! I’ll get started on your story! And I’ll make sure to send you screenshots too of your story :slight_smile:

And what’s a PwF btw?

Thank you :slight_smile: Oh, it’s just a shortcut of my story :speak_no_evil: Playing with Fire

1 Like

Hi Millzie :slight_smile: I’ll read your story tomorrow and let you know straight away :heart: Thank you for sharing!

R4R?

I read 3 episodes of your story!

Here’s a screenshot as proof

Hi ! :heart: :heart:
Thank u so much for this thread. :heart:
Details of my story
Name - TANGLED
Chapters - 3 (more coming soon)
Description - Follow grace in her journey who was a normal working girl but with a big mouth , but what happens when she gets tangled with Ivar Knigth America’s biggest mafian leader.
Style - Limelight
Genre - Romance
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6328577838743552
Instagram - ellen.episode1
ALSO DM ME FOR R4R

would you like to do r4r?

1 Like

Thank you! <3 Hope you liked it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure! :slight_smile: I’ll try to read your story as soon as possible :slight_smile: Let you know when I finish

1 Like

Hi Ellen! I’ll be happy to read, thank you for sharing! <3

1 Like

Sure Dear :slight_smile: Thank you for sharing! <3

1 Like

Read 5

Hey this is my INK story and I would be really happy if you read it. I would like to know what you think of it :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Title : Life in Demby
Author : Megz_episode
Description : The new students arrive in the university of Demby to start their new life. What will happen when the mysterious Author try to draw them into his sick, twisted GAME?
Cover :

Episodes So far 10
Style INK
Genre : drama
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5842077707730944