1 Like
1 Like

Thanks Tami. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Do you want to do R4R?

My story is called My SUPERlife.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4975127894491136

I can start reading your story now!

1 Like

you already have an amazing cover lana. but if you want a drawn one at some point I would love to make it

1 Like

You’re welcome. You did an awesome job and keep up the great work :partying_face::clap:t4:

1 Like

Done reading! I really liked your story. Especially, how you use overlays and your directing is really good too. I probably continue reading it, when you publish more episodes! :star_struck:

1 Like

Title: Queen Wolf Of All
By: Madeline
Instagram: madeline_episode23
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 3
Style: Ink
Description: "My name is Mia i’m a rainbow wolf and the queen of all supernatural my family and my mate life is in danger " Who can mia trust? Will she her mate?
Link:

Cover:

Heres my other story you dont have to read it but you can pick one
Title:* HellFire Gang ink or Ll
By: Madeline
Instagram: madeline_episode23
Genre: drama
Episodes: 3
Style: Ink and LL
Description: Ruby is fearful to all known as Redhood Ruby and Ruby brother are going to take over the hellfire gang. What will happen? Will Ruby find love or stay alone?
Link:
Ink

LL

Ill read your story right now

1 Like

I loved it and your so good at directing ill be reading it until you finish it

1 Like

You’ve always been a good girl, one to follow the rules and live by a moral and sacred code content with your life and the direction it is heading

Until one ‘kiss’. One truly amazing forbidden kiss, creates a knock on effect that completely disrupts your life

Funny how one kiss can hold the power to bring you to your knees, In every way imaginable

1 Like

@yels your story is complete and I love ittttt!!!

Great story! Im almost complete with last chapter just waiting on my passes. @Grottino

1 Like

@Auremiol i see that the towel is at a wrong layer, I will correct that. If anyone else is getting any layering errors, please let me know

Greetings! I’d love to do a R4R with you. Let me know if you’re interested. :grin:

Story Info

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some mystery, action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters).
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: Eleven currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

1 Like

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it:) xx

1 Like

You’ve always been a good girl, one to follow the rules and live by a moral and sacred code content with your life and the direction it is heading

Until one ‘kiss’. One truly amazing forbidden kiss, creates a knock on effect that completely disrupts your life

Funny how one kiss can hold the power to bring you to your knees, In every way imaginable

Will you dear to take this emotional journey?

@Grottino story complete!! :heart_eyes::two_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks for reading and the lovely screenshots :laughing:

1 Like

@Hazel01 started on yrs. Not finished yet.

2 Likes