R4R! Someone review my story please...It has sexy Vampires

I’ll read it and give u feedback hun.

Okay so I only read the first episode so far and here is my verdict:

Good points : You gave the opportunity for readers to customize the mc and LI.

You gave a brief history of the MC’S past.

Improvements: you need to put full stops at the end of your sentences. I know it sounds small but many readers hate poor grammar and spelling. You forgot to put commas in a few places but it’s not that big of a deal as it was episode 1.
Some of your zooms were a little messy and didn’t quite have a good effect on the episode.
2 zooms didn’t even zoom on any of the characters just the background.
Some animations didn’t quite match the mood of the character.
And finally, you should try using spots other than ‘screen left, center and right’ readers will find that extremely basic and it is easy to recognise.
Good luck hun :heartbeat:.

1 Like

Hey!! Thanks so much for reviewing my first episode. I’ll go in and add full stops and check over the commas.

The only thing I can’t find are those zooms you’re talking about? I went through it again and can’t find them? Also the animations not matching their emotions, which part is this? Was it the phone call part?

If you could let me know so I can fix up, that would be amazing!!

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey hun! Sorry, what I meant by that was the MC was walking at one point after the phone call exhaustively then she spoke and it continued to do the walk exhausted animation.
Also, to fix what I meant about thee zooms, use transitions fade out black to make your scenes move smoothly.

Other than that, your story has really good potential!
I’ll continue to read it after I finish chapter 15 of my own babe.
Wish you all the best! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

Sorry, I also forgot to say that the cover is really, really good! It will attract people to click on it to read!
I’m so forgetful sometimes. :woman_facepalming:t5::heart:

Hello, I can review your story.

Hi my lovely episode fam,

My first three eps are published!!

Let me all know what you think :kissing_heart:

1 Like

R4R?

Here’s mine!
Name: Arena Of Pride
Genre/s: Drama filled with romance and comedy
Author: Jelly
IG: @jelly.epi
Episodes: 9 (more coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6418652016607232

Description:
The streets of Morocco are swimming in crime secrets. Accidentally - a twist of fate, drags Layla and her family deep down in the mafia world, where she meets Oscar Kebryak.

1 Like

Yesss! Definitely!

I’ll read a few eps now :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Oh here’s my info :stuck_out_tongue:

Story Name: Tough Fangs
Author: Bekamber
Genre: Romance/Fantasy/Mystery
Episodes: 3 eps published, 7 done so far but editing still and more to come!
Link : [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4842347418550272]
Insta: @bekamber_episode

Girl moves to a small town with mysterious deaths, could it be the local Vampires? And what mysteries also follow her?

Oh, have u re- edited it so I can reread hun?

i’d love to do a r4r!! :two_hearts: here’s my story:

Story Title: DEVIOUS
Genre: Action
Description: After joining the rebellion, Falcon realizes her town is filled with dark secrets. What lies will she uncover? Will she win the war, or has it really just begun?
Instagram: isabella_epi
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6392146744770560

R4R?! Here’s mine…

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime.
Genre : Action
Style: Ink
Chapters: 10 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

If anyone is up for R4R, I’m down.
Please pay attention to then information down below on how on I do R4R(s)
The link you see below the bodies of paragraphs is the link into submitting your story to me for an R4R, I usually get them done pretty fast and I am usually the one that ends up reading the other person’s story first… If you are interested in an R4R, click on the link, fill out the information, and then submit your story to me. I usually get back to everyone within 24 hours, even less than that to all respondents… It takes about two minutes to fill out the form, all you have to do is select three multiple choice questions, and answer three short answer questions. (Name of Story, Link to Story, IG handle (Optional)).

I have this form, BECAUSE IT HELPS ME KEEP TRACK OF WHO IS GHOSTING AND WHO IS NOT. Before I created the form, I had at least up to seven to ten different episode authors who completely ghosted me after I read their story, and that is not okay. This happened within one week of me being on the forums and so I decided to log into my Google account, and created a form for this reason. SO I KNOW WHO HAS READ MY STORY AND WHO HAS NOT! To me, it is really disrespectful and rude if you don’t keep your word for an R4R and completely ghost the other person who gives into their personal time and reads your story.

NOTE: I WILL TAKE IN DM(s) Requests through my Instagram Handle & PM(s) through the Forums, BUT, If you decide that filling out a two minute form is a waste of time, that’s fine you don’t have to… BUT! If you DM/PM me a request through the Forums or IG, then YOU HAVE TO READ MY STORY FIRST! Because people who DM/PM for R4R’s are harder to keep track of rather than the form, if you would like to do an R4R, but DM/PM me rather than do the two minute form, then you have to read my story first. (I WILL READ UR STORY AFTER U READ MINE)

NOTE: Anyone who submits the form will have their stories read first by me.
NOTE: Anyone who submits a request for R4R by DM/PM HAS TO READ MY STORY FIRST… It’s so I can make sure that you ARE NOT/WILL NOT ghost me!
(PROVE OF SCREENSHOT FOR BOTH THE FORM AND DM/PM REQUESTS ARE MANDATORY)
(PLEASE DON"T LEAVE REQUESTS IN THE REPLY SECTION BELOW, PLEASE EITHER DO ONE OF THE TWO THINGS ABOVE)

Now, if you would like to do an R4R, please either submit a form using the link below, or DM/PM through the Forums or Instagram. But if you request by DM/PM (YOU HAVE TO READ MY STORY FIRST).

-RULES-

1. You MUST read my story “Captivating Reactions (LL)” (NO GHOSTING) and you must provide at least ONE screenshot proving you have read it.

2. I will read your stories in the order I receive them! ( NOTE If you DM me being pushy or rude about getting your story done while there are people ahead of you waiting for their story to be read, YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST!)

3. You must provide the link to your story. (I will be able to find them faster.)

4. If you decide you want some feedback, I WILL NOT be rude about it. My intention is to help you better yourself as a writer/author (IT"S NOT TO HURT YOU)

5. If you want to provide some feedback, go for it! But BE NICE about it, I will not be rude to you, so I would like the same respect.

6. If you decide you want to DM me instead of filling out a two minute form, that is fine! BUT, YOU HAVE TO READ MY STORY FIRST! My form is there to make sure that people don’t ghost me, and once you’ve completed my story and sent me a screenshot proving you have read it, then I will read yours.

Please Note (I use my Instagram 24/7! I can get back to you faster if you put in your Episode Instagram account, so please do so if you can, if not and you only have a Forums account, please PM and I will try to get back to you as fast as I can.)

IG: @giulianna_creates

DOWN HERE IS MY STORY DETAILS

Story: Captivating Reactions
Author: Giuliannna (Insta Handle: @giulianna_creates)
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Description:Easton Rivers: The hottest and sexiest play-boy billionaire to ever to exist. But will being thrown into the mafia change his ways when he’s forced to marry a captive in disguise?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5324061978984448

Heyy I would love to do R4R! I’ll send you screenshots when I’m done :kissing_heart:

So what makes my story so different from other stories?

• My story contains many religious, historical and magical elements.
  • I have a good directing.
  • I made some backgrounds and overlays by myself.
  • You can chose your sexuality (girls, boys or both).
  • And last but no least: My plot is not like the others. And no it’s not about slavery :sweat_smile:

Story Name: The God Slaves
Genre: fantasy
Author: lidezutt
Story Description: 18 years ago you were saved from a murder to make the prophecy come true. But will you be able to hide your identity from the almighty god before you attack?
My cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6474601867706368
Instagram Handle: lidezutt.episode
Episodes: 7
Style: limelight

<a href=“ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5272971330650112”> Read my story here

First time writer! Would love some input and reviews!
R4R!!!

I loved your story :heart_eyes: just take your time with reading mine :kissing_heart:

Hey lovely, sorry for the super late reply. I was pretty sick and I’m finally able to devote my time to episode again! I’ll go through and suss those zooms & transitions to make it smoother and the walk exhausted animation. Thanks so much for picking that up for me!!

What was your story again? I’d love it give it a read xx

Thanks soo much!! The artist is amazing!! Her name is Holly and her account on here is @Defenestration.

Hey lovely, sorry for the late reply! I have added your story to my read list and I will send through screenshots soon!! xx

1 Like