R4R Specific instructions

So, basically, I really wanna do a r4r with people and know if they do or do not read my story so if you wanna read it off your own accord, of course I would love that, but if you want to do a r4r then this is how I’m going to do it.
NOTE: if you comment or like or REPLY with your story name or whatever, I’m not going to read your story. It will make more sense when you read the rules as It’s easier for me to see my PM’s instead of my notifications as I am watching other threads. (This will all make sense when you keep reading.)
So, if you want to do a r4r here are the steps!

1. PM me back about this topic.
  2. In the PM mention your story, how many chapters you want read, and the usual stuff you would say for promoting your story.
  3. Wait for me to see your message, It may be a while depending on how many people replied before you and how long their stories are. YOU WILL BE SEEN!
  4. I’ll reply to your message with my story details and how I want to do it and give you a number, that’s what number you are on the waiting list.
  5. I will also give you my Instagram and hope you will give me yours so we can send screenshots of a part of the story to prove it has been read.
  6. The majority of conversations will hopefully be on Instagram, HOWEVER, if you do not have Instagram then I can make an exception. (but for future reference I would advise you do get an account for your stories.)
  7. Wait for me to read your story, I understand not everyone pays for passes (I am one) so it may take longer but YOU WILL BE SEEN!
  8. After reading I’ll message you (hopefully on Instagram) and we will trade screenshots to one another and then (if I enjoy your story I will say and continue reading.) If you want honest feedback then I will give it to you.
  9. IF ANY OF THIS DID NOT MAKE SENSE PLEASE PM ME AND I CAN EXPLAIN IT BETTER!
    Now back to the reminder: you may like this post but because I am watching other threads my notifications and smashing through the roof so I would prefer to do this by PMing… if you like or comment on this thread that is fine, however I’m not going to reply or read or like or anything because of the other threads I am watching.
    HOPE THAT MADE SENSE. IF YOU READ THIS FAR AND ARE INTERESTED OR INTRIGUED, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO. :slight_smile:
1 Like