R4R: Squad stories or whatever

Read 3 chapters! I love the plot design and the bilingual factor! Really well done! Good luck!!

1 Like

I’d love to do a R4R :slight_smile:
Here are my story details:
Title: Squad:Lavender
Author: CharlotteBradley
Description: After a tragic event leaves you trusting no one, you find yourself enlisted by a group of elite criminals on a heist. Will you ever learn to trust again? (CC, LI, LGBT options)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4841920040992768
Cover:

2 Likes

ahhh thank you so much for reading and for your kind words!!:heart: it really makes me so happy:’)

1 Like

okay, added to my list!

1 Like

Story:
Squad: The Bridal Party
Genre: Comedy
Author: Jada
Description: College friends reunite to give Shae her dream wedding! Help this crazy group plan a marvelous wedding and follow them on their beautiful adventure.6MCs|1LI|ART SCENES|

1 Like

just read yours and I really liked it! it gave me Money heist vibes tho🤣 good luck on the contest!

2 Likes

Haha thank you! Money Heist was definitely an inspiration😊

2 Likes

Check out my new story called FOREVER AND ALWAYS, please check it out, screenshot and tag me in posts.
Title; Forever and Always
Style; Classic
Author; Kelsie L.
Genre; Drama and Romance
Summary; Surrounded by a perfect family and loving friends. But when pages unfold, lies occur, you are stuck in a world of never ending chaos . A typical high school story but with a twist.
IT INVOLVES; Gangs, Mafia, Love, Lies, Secrets and Twists.
INSTAGRAM; Kxlsiiwrites
The link is below : :relaxed:

Hello! Here’s my story, I’d be really thankful and happy, if you could read my story too. :blush:

Title: Squad: Certified Princes
Genre: Comedy
Author: kitty_cardamone
Description: The story is about three princes and their sister Isabel who need to find new life after they’ve been kicked out from their castle. They have to work what they’ve never done until now, they need to live in a tiny apartment, and experience life which isn’t always fair. (Romantic Comedy, Full CC, Mini games, Choices matter!)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5794451093127168

Cover (I know my cover isn’t so great, but I didn’t have time to make a good one till the contest’s deadline. :sweat_smile: I’m gonna change it later.)
Cover.Certified Princes