R4R SWY: I Horse You

Rules

1. no ghosting, ghosters will be put on a list.
  2. I read really quickly/ immediately so you have to worry about waiting. But, you can take your time and read. However, please don’t take more than a week.
  3. I will read any amount. 3, 6, 9, 12, until 15. However, you’ll have to compensate me by re-reading my story. Yes, you can use the skip button but you need to provide evidence.
  4. Please specify how much you would like me to read.
  5. Please read my 3rd chapter until the end for retention purpose, thank you.
  6. screen shots of chap 3 is required.
  7. please pm me the screen shots.
  8. Published stories only. Also, please note that this is NOT a promote your story thread.

:icecream:Title: SWY: I Horse You
:icecream:Genre: Adventure, fantasy, comedy
:icecream: Description: Joe and his wife never got along. What will unfold when a lady turns them into a horse for not getting along? They’re now forced to go on a journey to find her.

2 Likes

Hey EPIC_ICE,

Thank you for this thread. I will definitely read your story. Pick out one of my stories ’Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’, ‘For HIS Sake’, ‘Bounded Minds’ LL and INK and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK. Take your time, hun, stay safe and happy reading.

Number 1:

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: Fantasy
Style: LL
Episodes: 3 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI

Number 2:

Links Bounded Minds:

Covers Bounded Minds:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of you… During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secrets… Choices from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

Number 3:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 4:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: LGBTQ+
Style: LL
Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

2 Likes

Here is mine …
If you accept it then i will start reading your story : )

2 Likes

This is my story, I’m open for r4r too!

Title: SWY: Earthbound

Genre : Manly Fantasy

Description : Each century a demon and an angel with special powers are born. These are required to keep the balance between good and bad on Earth. But can the current two handle all of this?

Featured Content:

• Almost full CC for MCs (No eye color change and for one mc only limited lip shape options)
  • Two MCs
  • MCs genders can be chosen
  • Choices matter
  • Point System
  • Advanced directing
  • Overlays (Maaaaaaaaaany overlays)
  • Art scenes (Edited & Drawn)
  • Sound & Music effects

Cover:

(Cover made by @/caitlin.epi)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5757382493929472I’m open for r4r, here’s my story:

1 Like

Of course it’s accepted! Be proud of your story :green_heart:

1 Like

would love to do a r4r!

Title: SWY: Glee or Flee?

Description: Fame. Wealthy. Success. = Nonchalant & Everything is in your favor. But you have to work with someone you thought you left for good. How will this end? You’ll be the judge of that!

Genre: Drama/ Romance-ish

It’s released!

:two_hearts:Full CC for MC & LI
:two_hearts:Point System
:two_hearts:Minigames
:two_hearts:Some choices may matter
:two_hearts:Drama Plot with sprinkle of Romance

For updates: Updates!

1 Like

Yay my list is done. Put your stories for read for read (for published stories only), guys. Please note that this is not a promote your story thread. Thank you so much for understanding :purple_heart: :brown_heart: Please read the rules if you are unsure :kissing_heart: .

1 Like