R4R (Temp Closed while I catch up)

Ok you’re up next xx

1 Like

:see_no_evil::grimacing::sweat_smile::blush:

Wow the episodes are long! I need a cuppa! :rofl:

Gonna take a small break then continue! My passes need to fill up x

1 Like

Ok guys, I’m out of passes for now! That’s a large request pile! For now I’m closed to new submissions while I catch up x

1 Like

LOL :joy: of Course!

Sure, if you send them now you get prioritised as actually need to see the evidence. I do the same.

Had people who said they have screenshots and ghosted me x

Awww that makes me happy!! Also, finished episode 5 :two_hearts: there’s definitely an interesting plot going on. There are always twists one after another and you really got the drama going. My tip would be to use new animations after each line of dialogue so the characters don’t look stagnant while “talking”, and also play with zooming to make the scenes more dramatic!

Hey

Thanks for the tip!

The early episodes were done when I was still in my early stages of learning to code so they might be a bit ish. The coding does get better later on x

1 Like

I’m sure they do! Gonna continue reading this👌

Thank you so much!!

And I see the support you’ve given my contest entry! Let me know when yours is out x

I looked your story, and I have read 3 chapters, so we must have done R4R before. If you want , we could do 9x9 R4R? Or even 6x6? :thinking:

You have? Oooh!! Let’s continue then. May have read the whole thing I dunno. What’s your story?

I posted the link previously on this thread! :heart_eyes:

Omg you slipped through the net!! I thought I done yours!! Wait I’m gonna do it as soon as my passes fill!

I literally sent out a message saying if I missed anyone out, let me know! There were too many!! Your on priority list x

Sorry!!!

But thanks for reading mine! You don’t need to do anything x

1 Like

No worries. I can continue reading yours further, if you are interested! :blush:

You’re welcome<3

When my contest story is out?? :joy: I’m not joining any haha

I’d like that I’ll read yours till the end too x

1 Like

:joy:

This is my first story!
It’s romance with drama
The first episodes are a little boring and there are some mistakes with directing, spots, and zooms, but I will fix this next week! At episode 10 the case begins nouns…
If anyone want r4r I’m available <3
Thank you, in advance :slight_smile:
This is my link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6669266205868032

I’ve done three chapters for now. I’ll finish the rest later on, wanna get through other people’s R4R too x

1 Like