[R4R] The Devil Inside Me

I’m doing a read for read!
Share your story info (Author name and title, you can include the link if you want) below. I will read x number of chapters depending on how many chapters you read of my story. Once you’ve read a chapter of my story, send me a screenshot, I will read as many chapters of your story as how many you read of mine! I’ll send you screenshots when I’m done. :blush:
Don’t hesitate to leave feedback.

My story info

Title: The Devil Inside Me (TDIM)
Author Name: Cece Hunter
Story Description: As an anti-social goofball, being pregnant with baby satan himself doesn’t really help when you try to hate people less.
Style: Ink
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5848672518078464
Cover:
TDIM%20Small%20Cover

Thanks for reading!

Stories I’ve read so far:

1. Time Travellers (Lime) - by @Dageeling
  2. Roseville: City Of Secrets - by @elisabethstarrr

Stories I am about to read (waiting to get time/passes):

1. Dark Essence - by @TLdax913
  2. The Star Necklace - by @Maya6
3 Likes

Hi!
I’ll do a r4r! I will DM you with SS when I’m finished.

Here is my story info:

Title: Dark Essence
Episode: 3
Genre: fantasy/romance
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @tldax913.episode

Description: When the darkness inside threatens to break free & destroy everything you hold dear… Will you seek comfort in the ones you love or allow your Dark Essence to take over? (Lim CC)

Link:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6025752143069184

1 Like

:black_heart:

Hi. I’m down for a read for read.
Screenshot when finished? :smirk_cat:
If we did one before… sorry lol.

Title: Bad Behavior
Author: Aaliyah Ali
Genre: Drama & Mystery.
Episodes: 6 (more to come)
Summary: How will Alana, Lucas, Ryan, and Rachel survive their past and conquer their future if bad behavior follows them everywhere they go?
cc, and choices available!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5778189056540672

Cover

:ghost:

1 Like

Is “The Devil Inside Me” ink or limelight?

Ink.

1 Like

oh ok

Title - money can’t buy true love
Description- Arina get everything she wishes for, but what happens when she falls for a person who doesn’t love her back
Will she get him too
Episodes - 3/ more to come
Genre - romance

Roseville City Of Secrets

Your story sounds pretty good. I’ll check it out tonight.

I just finished the first 3 chapters of my own remake-story in Limelight. So I would love to do some r4rs to give my new story a helping hand.

Name: Time Travelers (Lime)
By Dageeling
Genre: Fantasy (but more like ‘if science got so far, that time machines were real’.)
Summary: Do you really need a summary? It’s about time… spoiler. Fine… It’s about you, and my story. Main characters Hailey & Scarlett don’t make it easy for you guys. And as soon as you’ll realize that, you got pulled right into the action before you could ask if there’s a way out.

1 Like

your story is great and has the perfect amount of humor! I like it, be sure to check out mine Roseville: City Of Secrets.

THIS IS TO HELP YOU IMPROVE AND ALSO IS PROOF READING, CAN YOU DO IT TO MY STORY TOO?

For the pm u send me do you want to make a review for review *reviews such as the one I made for TDIM?

1 Like

Yes sure , you can dm me the review and I will do the same if you want

1 Like

Hi!
I finished your story. It was very entertaining and humorous. I was interested throughout the entire story and I’m looking forward to continuing the story.

I hope you enjoy my story as well. :slight_smile:

Have a great day!
-T

1 Like

Would you like to do r4r?

My story is:
Title: Equals
Author: Laurales
Description: It’s about a place where everyone is perfect and without feelings or emotions. When someone starts to feel something, they will be send to a hell of a prison or they will die.
Will they change their way to live?
Genre: Drama, sci-fi, romance.
Episodes: 7 (more episodes will be coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6498008435064832

Hi! I’ve read your story! I initially intended to read four chapters but now it’s in my favorites and I’m waiting for more! :blush:

1 Like

I want r4r

My story The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

@Laurales

1 Like

Finished reading this super nice story!!! Can’t wait for updates!!! Check my story The Star Necklace

1 Like