😘 I'm promoting my stories: romance, comedy, fantasy and drama

Hello! I’ll read you story if you read mine please. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Instagram: @ashlei_writes
Title: Just Hold Onto Hope
Genre: Romance
# of Chapters 3 (but more to come!)
Brief Description: Hope’s just trying to get through her senior year unnoticed, but then she meets a guy who changes her life.

Cover

Link

1 Like

Hello @ashlei_writes :hugs: I’ll start with your story after seen the screenshots of mine. :slightly_frowning_face: I don’t want to be ghosted again.

1 Like

That’s totally fine! I’m actually reading the first chapter now! :smile:
Do you want screenshots throughout the chapters? Or just when I’ve finished them? Also I thought I could read three since mine is only three chapters long. Is that alright?

1 Like

Hello @LiaLopez
I’ve finished the first three chapters! Here’s a collage of screenshots lol. So far I really like it and will continue it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Aww, thank you so much! :laughing:

1 Like

@ashlei_writes Your idea is more practical. :joy:

1 Like

Glad I could be of some help! :sweat_smile:

So what did you think of it? :slight_smile:

It’s the first time I’ve come across this kind of plot. :thinking: Although I don’t really know why Katherine changed her name to Hope. I mean, she nicknamed herlself that way due she became partially blind at 16 , but well, I think that will be explained later on.

:thinking: What do you think about my story?

1 Like

Is that a good thing that it’s kind of a unknown plot? Lol. And Yes, it’ll be explained more later on! She just didn’t feel like herself anymore so she wanted a new name to go by. It’ll make sense later on when she explains it.

I love how silly and fun Benio is! And I love that you incorporated Episode into the story and made her a writer. I haven’t seen that a lot! I can’t wait to see what happens with her and Marcos! :):grinning:

1 Like

I hope Katherine can get over it and feel better. :hushed:

By the way, the story is currently in proofreading process. I have already received the corrections of chapter 4, so it’s very likely I will update the story today. :sweat_smile:

Thank you for supporting my crazy story. :laughing:

1 Like

I’ll finish later. :hugs:

1 Like

Done.

1 Like

Thank you!!!))))))

1 Like

Thanks to you! :blush:

Still open!

OMG this story is so cute! :sparkling_heart:

Summary

Here is my story:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :laughing: I’ll send you the screenshots as soon as possible.

1 Like

Done! :slightly_smiling_face:

Still open! :hugs:

Hey I’d love to do a read for read with you! I’ll start reading your story rn but for now here’s my story
TITLE: Saving Enchantilis [INK]
Genre: Adventure/Fantasy/Action
Summary: 6 naive teenagers, chosen to save their world after a mysterious force comes upon them. What could possibly go wrong?
Style: INK
Link; http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6256152995299328
Episodes: 9
COVER:

1 Like