R4R: The Mermaid

Of course! I’ll check it out and send you ss :relaxed:

1 Like

I just finished the first episode! I really liked it!

I definitely recommend The Mermaid! It’s really well thought out.

1 Like

:blush:

Check out @Reenababee story too! It’s super well done and so interesting!

Title: Rise of Uthutia

1 Like

Everyone should check it out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I just read your first episode as well. I absolutely loved it. You put a lot of thought into it.

My fav scene btw:

Colors are so pretty

1 Like

I would absolutely love to read your story! I love mermaids :pleading_face:
Add me on Instagram so we could possibly do a R4R?

SYNOPSIS: In this story, you will play as Chanel. A young woman who has a calm and normal life. That is until she meets the multi-millionaire head chairman, Teagan King. Her boyfriend, Jake, and Teagan will make her life a living nightmare by constantly going head to head for her while dark secrets are revealed. In this story, you must expect the unexpected.
CHAPTERS: 7 - Currently ongoing.
GENRE: Romance/Drama
INSTAGRAM: @Sunas.Epi
READ HERE: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6098302125539328

I wanna say something!

ITS AWESOME STORY! LOVED FIRST TWO EPISODES
I am going to read more if I get more passes :joy:

1 Like

Ohhh your story sounds so interesting! I would love to do a read for read!
I don’t have an instagram yet :frowning_face: How should we do it?

Thank you so much! That means a lot!! :hugs::hugs:

1 Like

We can just do it on here! I apologize if I have trouble responding faster though, I’m a full time college student and part time worker so I got a lot of stuff on my plate, its kinda difficult to pay attention to these forums sometimes! But I try to check every night, I’m gonna get started reading your story ASAP bc I literally live for mermaids haha also it looks amazing from what I’ve seen on these screenshots!

Of course! Don’t worry about it I understand. I’ll send you the ss when I’ve read yours! :blush:

1 Like

catch me reading this all night! I love it!! You should really consider making an instagram to promote this story, its super creative and amazing!!

1 Like

Read 3 more:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :heart: I’m happy you like my story! :revolving_hearts:
And I love yours! It’s amazing! :blush:

1 Like

I can’t wait for more episodes to be released, i’ll be keeping an eye out :wink:

1 Like

Thank you!! I’ll start yours today I promise! And I will create an instagram hehe.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’ll try to read more of your story today! I just got a little busy with homework :grin:

1 Like

It’s so good! I love the plot so much!

OMG I’m loving it more and more (you even had me there for a second)(if you know what i mean :yum:)

1 Like