R4R :) there are rules **CLOSED**

meeeee :joy:

I will keep reading it I was just ahhhh lol

1 Like

hahaha i understand completley :joy::joy:

Omg i was reading your story when we did r4r and i got that right :smiley:

1 Like

bahahaha i’m proud :joy::star_struck:

also, side note, if you enjoyed it i just released episode 4! you should totally check it out! :grin:

I’ve read them all!!!

1 Like

Lol, I got the second one I guess the whole pale thing through me off. I love it.

When do you think 5 will be out?

1 Like

I will finish anyone that has commented on here when they send me feedback and screenshots but I’m not taking any more new ones right now. Sorry. :blue_heart::blue_heart::blush:

I am not here to do to do R4R, but I will say this @Helmion and @Bethany1 yall are amazing. just saying. I hope I made your night :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you, hun, :kissing_heart::blue_heart: means a lot to me. Your amazing also.

1 Like

You made me night like u said <3 you’re very special and amazing girl, have a good night :heartbeat:

1 Like

Hey I’m done with you story!
I LOVE SETH A LOT, my heart melts for him :sob:.
You also have some errors that I will talk about later for u to improve :slight_smile:

First of all here is proof I’ve done my part

Girl u need to keep me updated because this story is my new drug :sparkling_heart:

errors I notice in the story

Some spelling errors.

You should replace “year” for “yard”

replace " decora" for" decorate"

replace “hart” for “heart”

Replace “fist” for “first”

Good use of overlays.

I love the overlays you used for this story, they’re well placed, also the characters are place good and I don’t have any problem with that. :heartpulse:

Art scenes.

Beautiful art scenes, made me connect to the characters even more. Good job with those arts. :blush:

I will definitely keep reading your story.

1 Like

Thank you so much hun I just woke up to take dog out so I’m going back to sleep, I will read yours as soon as I’m back up its only 444am here lol. But I’m so glad you like the story and thank you for showing me the few errors I will fox them later today :blush:

I’m starting yours now. :blush: