R4R Thread For Up to 15x15!

Hello beautiful people!

I have published two stories so far that are both under 5K! One is my main story which has 12 episodes out already! The other is my squad entry which has 3 episodes! If you do the math, 12+3 is 15! So I am willing to do RFRs that are 15x15! Or just 3x3. Either way is fine, but the longer the R4R, the better my/your retention score will be. :blush:

Here are both of my stories:

Title: Surviving the Dark
Author: Michelle Renae
Genre: Fantasy
Length: 12 episodes (ongoing)
Story Description: Snatched away from home, Jo is now in the running for the hand of the Dark Prince. Will he choose her or will she find a way to escape the malevolent Dark Elves?
CC|Points|2 LI
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5314991729344512

SD_cover

Here is my other story:

Title: Squad: Wizardry (for Dummies)
Author: Michelle Renae
Genre: Fantasy
Length: 3 episodes (ongoing)
Story Description: They’ve got magic from the most powerful wizards in the world! Shame. It seems this dumb group of friends couldn’t cast a simple spell even if it killed them!
CC|Points
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5588804236279808

How_To_Be_a_Wizard_posterThumb_1yOjSp3K8r

Here are the things you need to tell me in order to do a R4R!

• Title

• Author

• Story Description

• Link

• How many episodes are you willing to read? (4x4, 10x10, etc.?)

• Which story of mine are you going to read? If you’re doing more than 12x12, you will need to read both. Or, for example, if you’d like to read both and you want to do 4x4, you can read 2 of my main story and 2 of my squad story. It’s completely up to you! But please specify!

That’s it!

I already have a list of R4Rs I’m doing for other people! So depending on how long the R4R is and where I’m at with the others will determine when I’ll be able to read yours! Please be patient with me!

Once I have read your story, I will send a SS of your last episode. You must do the same for me. Send an SS of the last episode you read! If you want to send more, that’s fine!

I’m all about promoting and sharing wonderful stories we’ve created in this community! Please don’t be shy about just posting your story here, even if you don’t want to do a R4R with me! (Although, if that is the case, please tell me you don’t want to do a R4R).

My instagram is @michelle.renae.episode if you want to DM me! :blush:

Happy reading!

4 Likes

Thanks for the thread!! Would you want to do a 3x3 r4r??

Story Title: DEVIOUS
Genre: Action
Description: After joining the rebellion, Falcon realizes her town is filled with dark secrets. What lies will she uncover? Will she win the war, or has it really just begun?
Instagram: isabella_epi
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6392146744770560

I’ll read your story Squad: Wizardry (for dummies)!!

1 Like

Sounds good! I’ll add yours to my 3x3 list! Your story looks super interesting! :thinking: :blush:

1 Like

i’m down to do a 15x15 when mine comes out !!

1 Like

Name of Story: Dear Danger
Author: Lizzie Payne
Episodes: 4 (more coming soon)
Instangram: lizziepayne_
Dm for readfor4 i do 3+ episodes

1 Like

Name of Story: Dear Danger
Author: Lizzie Payne
Episodes: 4 (more coming soon)
Instangram: lizziepayne_
Dm for readfor4 i do 3+ episodes

1 Like

Ooooo awesome! Let me know when it comes out! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your story looks so cool! I’ll add you to my list for 4x4! Can you send me your story’s link? :blush:

Do you wanna do a 3x3 R4r for wizardry for dummies? This is my story…

Author name: epi.ms

Instagram: @epi.ms

Style: Ink

Genre: Comedy (and romance and drama also)

Title: Squad: Playing Pregnant

Description: You pretend to be pregnant to avoid getting fired from your dream job. But when and old crush, crazy ex, and hot co-worker come into the mix, things get a little bit messy…

Customize MC and LI!

Cover:

Link:

I hope you like it :blush::heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you for creating this thread. I’d love to do a read for read with your story Squad: Wizardry! I’m also entering the contest myself. Here’s mine.

Title: Squad: The Hunt

Author: Shruti Karthikeyan

Story Description: You and four others are kidnapped and brought to the woods. You are told that you will be human prey and he will go after you with a gun. You are given a five-minute head start.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6042910824005632

I’m willing to read three episodes of your Squad story!

1 Like

got chu !

This looks super fun! I’m good with a 3x3! I’ll add you to my list! :wink:

1 Like

Ooooo this one looks scary! I’m excited! And I’ll add you to my list as 3x3!

1 Like

Hi, I’m interested in a r4r :dizzy::rose:

Title: Squad: Mafia Descent: Price to Pay
Author: LeeLee.Epy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6068985977962496

(New) Description: Mending Love.Sincere Trust.Reopen wounds & Legal businesses equal a ticket out for the Morenos & the Del Ciellos, but who’s ever escaped the Mafia…without a price to pay?

Genre: Action :Romance/Drama
Instagram: LeeLee.Epy https://www.instagram.com/leelee.epy/
Contains: Choices, Limited “character” Customization, Music & Sounds, Advanced Directing

Episodes: 3

I just finished reading your story Squad: Wizardry (for Dummies)! Man, episode 3 was awesome! It really had me on the edge. I also loved the use of overlays in the story, especially the red balloon. It really captured my interest.

2 Likes

Awesome! Your story looks intriguing! Let’s do a R4R then! I’m assuming you want to do a 3x3 R4R and which one of my stories will you be reading?

1 Like

Awwww thank you! That warms my heart! I’ve only done one of your episodes so far (I’m trying to read as many stories as I can without using passes at the moment :joy:) and your story is wow! I’m so excited to see what’s next and I’m literally dying to know who the shooter is and his motive! I’ll send you a SS when I’m finished!

1 Like

It’s fine, take your time. I’m glad to hear you’re enjoying it! :smile:

Surviving the dark.

1 Like

Alrighty! Sounds good! I’ll add you to my 3x3 list! :slight_smile:

1 Like