R4R thread-let's help each other! (CLOSED)

thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
let’s send ss via PM/DM once we are done with reading :two_hearts::blush:

1 Like

You got it!

1 Like

EPISODE EIGHT IS PUBLISHED!! SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG

This is NOT your typical mob story. Give it a chance!

Author: Carlita Bregante
Genre: Action/Drama
Episodes: 8 (more to come)
Description: Bad girl Nadine has it all figured out. That’s until, she ends up in the clutches of the sexy but"treacherous"Nico, who harbors a dangerous secret. Will she choose to run or stay?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6590375344275456

FOLLOW ME FOR MORE UPDATES!!!
Instagram: @carlitab.episode

Finished!

Small review-
I enjoyed this story through the first 3 episodes that I read and here are my thoughts:
-I really liked the dialogue side of the story, everything you wrote sounds intentional and that really adds to the story
-The backgrounds you added yourself make the story look cleans and finished :slight_smile:
Critique-
-I wouldn’t recommend using default characters for background
-otherwise keep it up! <3

1 Like

Ty you’ll be on the list :smile:

1 Like

Hi! Wanna do R4R with me ? :hugs:

Tittle: Agent 66: Born to Kill (CC)
Author: xoRoséxo
Style: Limelight
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3
Description: Agent 66 is an infamous assassin. But when a mission gone wrong, 66 kidnaps Sasha - his possible witness, and sets to discovers the truth before it’s too late.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4722588854321152
Instagram: xoroses.episode
Hitman_Agent_66_posterThumb_35rx9VdzSw

Hey! :smile:
I would like to do R4R.
Thank you for this thread :slightly_smiling_face:
This is my story:
Author : Amina
Title : Wrong Crowd
Genre : Romance
Style : Limelight
Description : Just one night turned your life upside down. And who thought that yours childhood friends knew something about your family?[CC] [Limelight}
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5243907517775872
INST: https://www.instagram.com/biiblaiia.episode/?hl=ru

Thabk you! I’m about halfway through episode one of yours! I’ll have it done when I come home from work :smile:

1 Like

Hello, just finished! My screenshots-

Small review-
•The plot was very heavy, and you’re depiction of the mother/daughter relationship was very raw and that really brings a true sense to the story
•The dialogue is very descriptive and well written in some parts
•I liked the part where you compared the different types of mothers- it was so subtle yet a good touch to the story
•Something constructive I might add would be- maybe to work on your spot directing because sometimes the characters end up all over the place
•also, there are some grammar mistakes and spelling that sometimes can distracts from the story
—All and all keep working on it! :))—

1 Like

Thank you lovely!, I will hopefully read the other couple of your chapters tomorrow and send you the SS. :kissing_heart:

np! <3

1 Like

Author: KandieCane

Story Title: A Juggling Game (LL)

Genre: Romance, Drama

Style: Limelight

Episodes: 5

Story Description: Kara is a full-time student, intern for a top stylist iun the world, and maintains relationships. Is she able to keep up?

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4828482487255040

Instagram: kandiecane6703

I’m down for R4R, send me a message if you want to do it. :blush:

Title : Loving Me
Description : A past plagued by rejection from family and a toxic relationship, but the future looks brighter! Build confidence and manage anxiety with the help of a BFF and hot work crush. CC
Chapters :5 (updates on Wednesdays/Sundays)
Style : Limelight
Genre : Drama

I wrote this story to highlight the struggles of living with anxiety and low self-esteem. This story has a points system which unlocks choices, scenes and outfits and affects the outcome of the story.
Fully customise the MC and BFF (names as well), choose a male or female love interest and there are skip scene options for scenes which could be triggers for people.

The story also gives tips and strategies for managing anxiety.

It’s an important issue for many people and I wanted to put it out there in the hopes it can help someone.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey I finished your story! @Faith.episode.cats

Small review-
•I thought the plot was interesting and definitely would have me interested
•the backstories you gave the characters really added depth to Samantha and Nick, it made me more compelled to understand their behavior.
•The characters are very straightforward and that is good for some readers :))
•you could work on your zooms being less long- some zooms seemed accidental or just zoomed somewhere that didn’t make sense- also the characters sometimes just appeared in spots instead of walking and that might be an error you want to fix :wink:

1 Like

okay thank you so much :smile:

1 Like

Hey, you’re on the Priority list! I will have a small review and screenshots of the first 3 episodes on 11/2
Make sure you have proof you read the first 3 episodes of my story “The Spotlight”
Thanks for doing a R4R!

Hey, you’re on the Priority list! I will have a small review and screenshots of the first 3 episodes on 11/1
Make sure you have proof you read the first 3 episodes of my story “The Spotlight”
Thanks for doing a R4R!

Hey, you’re on the Priority list! I will have a small review and screenshots of the first 3 episodes on 11/3
Thanks for doing a R4R!

Hey, you’re on the Priority list! I will have a small review and screenshots of the first 3 episodes on 11/5
Thanks for doing a R4R!

1 Like

Hey, you’re on the Waiting list! The date that I will be finished with a small review and screen shots of the first three episodes will show up once you are on the priority list. (So just check the list/ I’ll let you know when you are on the priority list)
Thanks for doing a R4R!