R4R thread-let's help each other! (CLOSED)

DISCLAMER- I WILL NOT READ YOUR STORY UNTIL YOU SEND ME SCREENSHOTS OF MY STORY, THEN YOU WILL BE ON THE LIST FOR A R4R. IF YOU DO NOT SEND ME SCREENSHOTS AFTER A WHILE/DON’T RESPOND I WILL NOT CONSIDER YOUR REQUEST-TY!

Hey I am looking for exposure to my story, as i’m sure a lot of you are. It’s hard to get your story read at first, so let’s all help each other!
I will provide screen shots from the first 3 episodes of your story- I just need proof you read the first 3 episodes
My story is called "The Spotlight"
Description : Life as a pop-star has its ups and downs, especially when you’re in a very dysfunctional band. How will you handle the contriversal and overly dramatic challenges coming your way? (CC) (Choices matter) (minigames)
Cover-

Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5993866747772928

Priority List
1.) Lost Summer Love @TamiRose
2.) Rise of uthutia @Reenababee
3.)Exposed! @Tsukino_94
4.)A Juggling Game @KandieCane1
People who have requested, but not sent me screenshots yet
-If you want your story to not be considered, message me-
Agent 66:Born to Kill @Rose.xo_97
Wrong Crowd @Biiblaiia
Loving me @Jewel_s
I made the devil cry @Sebule (Completed)
Negligent @agirlsbetterstories (Completed)
Agent 66 @Rose.xo_97
We were three @dnanayn
Dancing with the devil @elenistories
Unusual Girl @calinight
Hannah Miler’s Mystery @remone

7 Likes

Hi,
I would like to do read for read, here’s mine:

It’s dark fantasy, hope you don’t mind :cat_shocked:

Moved to Promote Your Story since this is for R4Rs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

I’d love to do a R4R with you! :slight_smile:

Story Name: Tokyo Underground

Author Name: Southampton23

Genre: Drama

Style: Limelight

Number of Episodes: 23 (24 is the total amount)

CC: Yes! You can customise the Female MC

Description: Takuro Lee is a terrifying force not to be reckoned with. Will his world crumble apart when he is forced to work with an agent who has the answer to one of his darkest secrets? CC

Hello Lovely!

I would be happy to do a R4R with you! Thank you for the thread as well :slight_smile:

Here`s mine:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” I would also like to add even though the reader has said its like this story there is NO INCEST in my story And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Trailer to my story

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend
(They many also wanna do a R4R with you as well)

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@Faith.episode.cats You are my sunshine

@Sollyra I’ll call you mine

2 Likes

Ok I will read it! Do you have an instagram? If not, I can let you know when I’ve finished 3 chapters!

1 Like

Thanks! I will read the first 3 episodes :smiley: Do you have an instagram? If not, I can let you know when I’ve finished 3 chapters!

1 Like

Thanks! I will read the first 3 chapters :wink: Do you have an instagram? If not, I can let you know when I’ve finished.

1 Like

Thanks for recommending me :heart: @BEEBS07
Title: You are my sunshine
Author: Faith Rose
Gene: Drama/Comedy/Romance
Description: Having a learning disability is hard for Samantha until she meets Nick her sunshine! Will Nick help her overcome her disability or be a disappointment to her?
Chapters - 5 and 6 are out episode on going
Cover:

Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4514012789538816
Instagram- faithxprincessx

1 Like

Hello! Thanks for the thread! It would mean a lot to me if anyone checked out my story. The chapters do get longer. I wrote the beginning chapters a while ago, so the editing gets better later.
Insta- @Gabi.episode

Relentless: Relentless

Description: Leah and Xavier were abandoned on The Island as babies. Together, they try to figure out why. Along the away, they discover even more than they ever could have anticipated.

And here’s my smaller story that I recently published.
Anywhere But Here

I’d really appreciate if anyone would check it out!

Description: Ellie and her friends are used to being on the run from the scanners in their dystopian society. But who will come to her rescue after she is face to face with one?

Hello Lovely! Yes I do its reeree7110 :slight_smile:

@complicatedperson6 OK, thanks, I’ll read yours tonight :slightly_smiling_face:

What’s your lovely?

Ty! Mine is epi_jesse :wink:

Ok I will read yours- your name is on the waiting list :smiley:

1 Like

Finished the first 3 chapters!
I enjoyed this- might continue to see what happens :thinking:

Hey my IG is @faithxprincessx
and can you send your story link @Jess_epi:relaxed:

hey! thank you so much for this thread :slight_smile:

& thx to @BEEBS07 for recommending mine! :sparkles:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story & share it, if you liked it :heart_eyes:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century (Limelight)

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: LL

Completition status: ongoing, currently 6 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. so no judgement. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6146634691182592

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :pray:t3:

next to mine, I can also recommend to you Mum Knows Best by @BEEBS07 & Tender Love by @iag1690 :smile:

thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

my instagram is @cecca.episode :smile:

Love the cover! I’ll read it soon- you’ll be on the list!

1 Like