R4R update for those I am doing a R4R with already

Hi @Nodira , @megCMU2018 , @Pearl19 , @doctorwho910 , @SarahLuv ,
@Kuen , @Rosenspitze , @Stargirl1 , @lizzy.writes , @AJ_PELZER.
A few months ago -I think it was a few months ago anyway- I agreed to a r4r with you all and I realise that some of you may have done this already and have had no response from me. I am very sorry for my inactiveness (I know that’s not a word but you know what I mean lol) but I have been having a bit of a rough patch recently and I just felt a bit like all my work was piling up and there weren’t enough hours in the day to do it all. I am hoping to start getting on top of everything soon but until then, I am sorry for the wait, I will try my hardest not to take too long :slight_smile:
Thank you!
Sophie

4 Likes

It’s alright :slight_smile:

Moved to Episode Fan Community since it doesn’t fit into any Creator’s Corner category. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

It’s ok, just updated me when you’re done :blush:

It’s alright…:blush: Although my story is another one… Please don’t read my old story…:heart:
This is my new story :heart::heart::heart:
Title: A cold bad heart
Author: Star girl
Style: Ink
Genre: Romance, Drama
Episodes: 7 (ongoing)
Description: She is broken… He is Baddie Player
what will happen when they cross their path with each other? C.C+ 2 love interest+ 1 LGBT option (coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5125605786451968

!

Instagram - @stargirl_episode for further updates :heart::heart:

Text me when u read :heart::heart::heart:

You’re totally fine! It’s been the same for me too :tired_face:

Can you read my story please?

Title: Celebrity love
Author: Babygirl17

1 Like

I can add it to the list, it may take me a while though as I have a lot going on in my personal life and I have mocks coming up at school and I’m also currently doing my Duke of Edinburgh Silver Award. But I will read it! :slight_smile: I just can’t promise it wont take me forever :smile:

Okay its find and when you do fine tjmw can you promote me?

1 Like

Yeah sure :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.