R4R Villain New Episodes Out (Fantasy)

Dm me and Send screenshots and my friend and I will read your story

My story : Villain

Multiple LI’s and Art

You play through the perspective of a minority human subspecies on a new planet called Orione where humans have mutated into creatures such as werewolves dragon tamer, valkyrie, fairy, and siren
Your mother being the queen of sirens and your father a banished valkyrie, led to you being the most beautiful yet deadly subspecies on Orion’s surface, You are told that you must do the unthinkable to save your sisters, Under the guidance of your father, it seems possible. But what happens when your find out that everything you fought for and thought was right, is actually wrong. Are you the hero or the villain

3 Likes

i would like to do a r4r

1 Like

ok once you send screenshots that you read the first 5 episodes my friend and I will send screenshots and will read your episodes. and if you have any gem choices we will each choose one :grinning:

1 Like

okay!

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! :blush:

Title: something like summer

Description: While he lives a life of rules and expectations, she lives a life of struggles and reality. But what happens when the cross each other’s paths that one summer?

Genre: romance/ comedy

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5711446421995520

Insta: @daaisy.creates

I’m available for r4r, you can dm or pm me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok once you have private dm me screenshots that you have read to episode 4 my friend and i will both read your story and each pick one gem choice if you have any

1 Like

Would love to do a R4R
Here is mine
Its all a mirage
Author: @Butterfly.ep_14
Genre: Romance
Description: An arranged marriage with your enemy Tyler Moore. Threat to the company you gave your life to help build, what will you focus on, disaster marriage or your legacy?
Cover:

1 Like

Ok once you have dmd me screenshots that you have read my story to episode 4 my friend and i will each read your story i will send teh screenshots and pick one gem choice if you have any available in your story to boost your rank

first 5 then you’ll start reading? sorry but because of ghosting I don’t really truth that. i can read the first 3 then i’ll send you screenshots. then you’ll start my story while i finish read 2 more episodes.

1 Like

oml im so sorry i meant 4 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Holy crap no thats so urealistic

The 5 episode isnt really edited as much as I would like so i usually do 3 or 4.

Ok great! :slight_smile:

i’m okay with reading five chapters

Thank you for this thread :kiss: