R4R with Black Mamba!

Hi guys! :black_heart:

It’s time for me. I thought that I’ll promote my story and some r4r with you guys!
You can find more info (like characters profiles, updates, sneak peaks) on my Instagram: @miwrites.epi

Story title: R&R: 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗠𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗔
Genre: Drama/Romance
Description: After his death, she took a risk and changed her whole life to be part of his lifestyle. She wants revenge, but unfortunately she’s chasing ghosts.

Nerissa never wanted this lifestyle. She had everything: perfect life, plans, boyfriend. But one day she lost everything. Loss could change anyone, so she risked her whole life just to find her fiancé killers, to avenge his death. And now 5 years later she’s fearless, she’s powerful but she still doesn’t have peace in soul.

What if she never find answers? What if her life was always a biggest lie? What she’ll do if someone close betray her?

Chapters: 1-7 for start!
CC: Limited
Choices: :heavy_check_mark:
LI: Male - 1 or 2 (depends) :face_with_monocle:
Style: LL
MC: Female
Music & Sounds: :heavy_check_mark:

I’m also very open for r4r. In the meantime I’ve done quite few, but we can still support each other - especially small authors. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
But, sometimes people are ghosting me :worried:, so here are some rules:

If you’re interested in r4r drop your details down below!

1. You need to read first and send me screenshots from chapters. We can establish how many chapters we’re reading. (3-7)
  2. After that I’ll read your story and do the same. I’m also very grateful for feedback. And if you want to hear mine thoughts about your story - tell me! I’m always trying to give honest opinion and maybe some tips/what can you fix. We can improve and help each other in this process.

Bonus:

• if someone is interested, we can so also shoutouts on ig stories :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If we talked about r4r, but something change for you in the meantime or you didn’t have time, it’s okay. If you’re still interested, we can do this (try again). :blush:

List

Screenshots:

Reading:

Summary

Waiting:

Much love and stay safe,
Mi

5 Likes

I’m interested :relaxed:
We can do 7x7 if you want.
My cover

And link

2 Likes

Great! Let’s do it, my dear. :black_heart:
Once you finished, send me screenshots here or via pm and I’ll do it the same :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Enjoy your reading!

1 Like

did we already do a r4r

1 Like

we didn’t have this pleasure, but we can do it! :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
You have 5 episodes now, correct? we can do 5x5 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’ll be waiting for your screenshots and feedback!

1 Like

sure, i normally do 3x3 but i see that your story is apart of the r&r contest and reading all five will help your retention

1 Like

Hey, I just finished 7th episode :relaxed:
Great story, I usually don’t like and read mafia stories, but I really enjoyed yours!
Good luck in the contest :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hello, i’d love to do r4r with you! <3

TITLE : DESCENDANTS: OLYMPIC CURSE
GENRE: Fantasy
CREATOR: Episode Xristy
STYLE: Limelight (MC customisation)
CHAPTERS: 11 ( more are in working progress :wink: )

I’d like to read and enjoy story, i’m pretty new at this, so if you find or have any suggestions feel free to write me!

Thanks you guys! <3

1 Like

Thank you my dear! I’m very glad that you like it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m trying to deliver something different with my story, especially for those who don’t read mafia/gang related story, so I’m happy that even though you enjoyed my story!

I’ll read yours and send screenshot soon :black_heart:

@Xristy92 hi my dear!
Would you like do 7x7 chapters? :thinking:
If yes, please send me screenshots after reading! Then I’ll start your story. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And of course I’ll send you feedback and my thoughts if you like. :relaxed:

1 Like

I’d be up for read for read! I can read 3 of yours since I only have 3 published right now.
I will send you the screenshot when I’ve finished reading and yes I would like your feedback on my story and may give you my feedback on yours.
I would also be interested in the IG story shoutout!

Title: The Apartment
Author: Sapphire (:
My Instagram: @ episodesapphire
Description: Mila, Emma and Benji living together in the city often leads to some chaotic situations. But things seem to be looking up for them at least.
Episodes: 3 (and will be continued)
Genre: Comedy
Story Cover:
The_Apartment_Cover
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4951680812253184

1 Like

Great my dear! I’m adding you on the list :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :black_heart:

1 Like

Here is my story!

Name: The Fallen

My User Name: Ivy🥰

Instagram: @ivywrites_epi

Description: your stunning vamp BFF is turning eighteen and is about to find her soulmate. She’s perfect head to toe, and you? Well, you don’t even know what you are.

Cover:

Happy for read for read or shoutouts on Instagram😋 always wanting to support others!!

1 Like

Note taken, when i read i’ll send you screenshots!
While i was reading description my imagination were tickled, i’m looking forward to read!

1 Like

@Xristy92 looking forward for your feedback! :black_heart:

@IVY454 Hi my dear, happy to see you here.
Tell me how many chapters you have and how many would you like to do for read for read.
Now, i have 7, so we can do 7x7 or less, it depends on you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey! I’ve only just released the first three😋 so I’m happy to wait until I’ve done more?? If you don’t mind😇 if not I’m happy to read all 7🥰

1 Like

I’ll dm you in a minute :black_heart:

1 Like

1 Like

I finished!
I like how complex this magical world is, many creatures and interesting things in plot. I know it’s process but I’m impatient ass so I’d like to know more about Mr Bad :smiley: aka Kian as I named him. Oh and I really like details and special effects with magic. :smiley:

One word from me: pay attention to speech bubbles - sometimes are off and you can use “walks to spot” instead of exit left/right because characters are growing in scene when they exit. :face_with_monocle:

Screenshots:

Summary

1 Like

Screenshots and feedback was send to you in our dm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hello there! I would love to do a R4R with you!
Here are some informations about my story :blush:

• Title : One Bite To Save
  • Author : Chocola
  • Description : A cursed vampire prince needs a bride to put an end to his curse, but… in a limited time. Will you be the one to deliver him from it?
  • Chapters : 5 (Ongoing)
  • My Instagram : @chocola.writes
  • Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4992408745607168
Cover!

1 Like