R4R with Dancing with Danger

Hello everyone! :two_hearts:

I wanted to support other authors with their or your stories and promote my own. It does my heart good to see other authors putting their stories out there because, personally, I know what it’s like to put your heart into the story and into the characters. I want to help y’all grow in any way I can and hopefully we can help each other. :heartpulse:

Story Title: Dancing with Danger
Genre: Romance/ Drama
Description: When fate intertwines you with a mysterious man who holds the power of life and death in his eyes, danger becomes unavoidable. Can you survive Him? What will you uncover along the way?

This is a story full of mysteries, plot twists, and even action. The main character, Emma’s life flipped upside down when she met him but had no idea how much her life would change forever. Will she come to terms with the writing on the wall?

Chapters: 1-3 are out now!
Choices: :heavy_check_mark:
LI: Male 1
Style: LL
MC: Female
Music & Sound: Yes
Diversity: Yess

2 Likes

My ig: @honeybee_writes

Hi everyone :two_hearts:

You can call me Honeybee but I am a new author. Part of that is that I am also new to the episode community and the whole promoting stuff. I wanna do the best that I can to support other authors as well as I continue my journey. I feel for authors because I know what it’s like to putting your whole heart into your story and falling in love with it and the characters. I want to help y’all grow and hopefully we can grow together.

Aside from that, I want to get to know you guys in the community and see the growth as well. That’s why I also wanted to make this also a IG shoutout thread.

My ig: @honeybee_writes

This is the second thread I created btw so if you see another that’s why :sweat_smile:

Story Title: Dancing with Danger
Genre: Romance/ Drama
Description: When fate intertwines you with a mysterious man who holds the power of life and death in his eyes, danger becomes unavoidable. Can you survive Him? What will you uncover along the way?

This is a story full of mysteries, plot twists, and even action. The main character, Emma’s life flipped upside down when she met him but had no idea how much her life would change forever. Will she come to terms with the writing on the wall?

Chapters: 1-3 are out now!
Choices: :heavy_check_mark:
LI: Male 1
Style: LL
MC: Female
Music & Sound: Yes
Diversity: Yess
Ig: @honeybee_writes

3 Likes

Hopefully we can be friends :heartpulse:

Hi there love, I’ll do a Rad4read with you. :blob_hearts:

Hi I like to do r4r, this is my story.

Title : Reveal: Scorn Heir.
Includes multiple love interest of both genders. Full CC of MC, limited of Love interest. Mini-games, point system
Directing: I will say I am a pretty Advance coder. and I made sure there are no mistakes
Genre: Fantasy
Grammar : good thanks to @MissHaze who have proof-read the story
Description: After a tragedy befalls the royal family, you’re forced to take the throne. Faced with challenges to your legitimacy and ghosts from the past, will you crumble under the pressure?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5932970744676352

Hi there!
I’ll be happy to do a R4R with you!

Here are some informations about my story :

• Title : One Bite To Save
  • Author : Chocola
  • Description : A cursed vampire prince needs a bride to put an end to his curse, but… in a limited time. Will you be the one to deliver him from it?
  • Chapters : 5 (Ongoing)
  • My Instagram : @chocola.writes
  • Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4992408745607168
Cover

Lovely, tell me your story name and would you like to be friends on IG? It would help so I could give you a review and tell you what I think of your story and send screenshots. However, it’s up to you, let me know

My ig is @honeybee_writes

1 Like

Lovely, also would you like to be friends on IG? It would help so I could give you a review and tell you what I think of your story and send screenshots. However, it’s up to you, let me know :two_hearts:

Lovely, would you like to be friends on IG? It would help so I could give you a review and/ or tell you what I think of your story and send screenshots. However, it’s up to you, let me know :two_hearts:

1 Like

Yes, I’ll be sure to follow you on IG as well! I’d love you to tell me what you think about my story!

Ok lovely, when you add me let me know and I will dm you and do a live review :blush: :two_hearts:

sure, my insta is the same as here.

Hehe same and I added you :two_hearts:

1 Like

hey i would like to do a r&r here is my story

<3 :smiley:
insta valerycreator

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5820135433240576 hey i do r&r would you like to read my story i will read your’s and sen you sc
my insta is valerycreator :smiley:

Lovely, also would you like to be friends on IG? It would help so I could give you a review and tell you what I think of your story and send screenshots. However, it’s up to you, let me know :two_hearts:

My ig is @honeybee_writes or I can add you on yours

1 Like

was that for me? if so yeah sure, but I dont think I can finish before tommorow.

1 Like

i am reading your story at the moment i will add you on insta too :smiley:

1 Like

okay no prob when you can read it send me i will add you on insta :smiley:

2 Likes