R4R with Dancing with Danger

I can do an R4R! :heartbeat:
Name: R&R: Solitaire Sombre
Description: After travelling the world for years, Fallon must prove her worth to lead her family. What happens when she crosses paths with someone from her past? Will they remember each other?
CC: Limited CC for Mc and Li
Choices: Hair, makeup, outfits, a few non important ones

I can do r4r!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Lovely, also would you like to be friends on IG? It would help so I could give you a review and tell you what I think of your story and send screenshots. However, it’s up to you, let me know :two_hearts:

My ig is @honeybee_writes

1 Like

Lovely, would you like to be friends on IG? That way I can give you a review, tell you what I think of your story and send screenshots. However, it’s up to you, let me know :two_hearts:

1 Like

Sure! Messaging you now

1 Like

Hi I would love to do a R4R
Here is details for mine
Title: Its all a mirage
Author: @Butterfly.ep_14
Genre: Romance
Description: An arranged marriage with your enemy Tyler Moore. Threat to the company you gave your life to help build, what will you focus on, disaster marriage or your legacy?
Cover:

Sure! My ig is @xgeorgia_xx

1 Like

Great, would you like to be friends on IG? It would help so that way I can give you a review and tell you what I think of your story and send screenshots. However, it’s up to you, let me know :two_hearts:

1 Like

Here is my story!

Name: The Fallen

My User Name: Ivy🥰

Instagram: @ivywrites_epi

Description: your stunning vamp BFF is turning eighteen and is about to find her soulmate. She’s perfect head to toe, and you? Well, you don’t even know what you are.

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Fallen

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Cover:

Happy for read for read or shoutouts on Instagram😋 always wanting to support others!!

Sure I will follow you on insta

Ok, also would you like to be freinds on IG so that way I can give you a live review as well as send screenshots. Up to you, let me know

My Ig is @honeybee_writes

1 Like

Ok I added you :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hey, do you still wanna do r4r’s

1 Like

Yes

Ok, send me your story link and I’ll send you mine :two_hearts:

Since we are doing it up here, I will send you one screenshot per chapter and then give my thoughts at the end. How does that sound?

1 Like

Sounds great! I will do the same. :smiley:

Ok great, mine is

I just noticed you joined the R4R group on Insta. Do you want to do our reads when the turn comes on there?

OMG, yes I did, ok thank God because honestly, I have 3 stories I have to read and when I say I was doing a whole algebraic equation trying to figure out how I’ll read 4 stories :sob:

1 Like

So yes, I’ll do the reads when the time comes, thank you :two_hearts:

1 Like