R4R with gems šŸ’Ž for better reach [CLOSED]

Hey I have collected a lot of gems recently,

low-key proof

Screenshot_2021-03-12-16-13-20-964
And I already have used 50+ out of them to support my fellow writer friends

So why not use them wisely, r4r upto 3 or 4 chapters we can discuss it upon further. + the amount of gems youā€™re willing to spend

Basically itā€™s just that you read my story spend some gems send me proof then I do the same.

So if youā€™re interested in using your gems in a better way you can write it down below and Lemme know.

Hereā€™s my story

Reasons to give it a try : Are you looking for a story where you could choose the gender of your character? Do you wanna be pleased by advanced directing?Are you the one who loves slow burn?Are you a story which could make you laugh at any second? And whatā€™s the best thing of all, there are no gem choices present in the story!!! What are you waiting for go check out this story

Title: Not your perfect princess

Description : How does your life changes from that perfect fairy tale to the most frantic nightmare. Get ready for drama, suspense & slow-burn romance with 2 sexy beings. (NO GEMS)(CHOOSEGENDER)

Genre : Rom-com Fantasy

*Writers name- Lily Lockheart
*Style- Limelight
*Ongoing - 4 out
*Full customisation
*Diversity present

And yes there already is a thread like this but itā€™s different from this one as here we can discuss the amount of gems we want to spend or the no. of chapters too. I can assure no cheating too. And ofcourse Iā€™m up to do r4r without gems too

Link to the first thread

7 Likes

Hey I am interestd in r4r, but I only have gems in chapter 4, and you might not even get it since its point based. but maybe instead you paying gems you could give it a shout out instead on insta.

beside for me I dont think the gems would do much anyway, the gem choice got picked 4 times in one day, a few weeks ago and it didnt even get me in top 100. so I doubt a single pick one would.

as for many gem choices I can pick, How many do you have?

1 Like

Heyyo yes I can give it shoutout on ig.

Thatā€™s weird maybe your story is in drama or romance genre getting in the top 100 there is difficult. Mine is in Fantasy and 21 gems made it jump from 521 to 17

My story has only support the author choices and ch4 is on early access
Maybe we could do 4chapter r4r and you could pay for early access wdyt.

1 Like

Actually mine is fantasy too

sure can do

1 Like

my story
Title : Reveal: Scorn Heir.
Description: After a tragedy befalls the royal family, youā€™re forced to take the throne. Faced with challenges to your legitimacy and ghosts from the past, will you crumble under the pressure?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5932970744676352

2 Likes

Will read it and send you the proof soon.

1 Like

Done, Iā€™ll be working on Your shoutout now.

1 Like

thanks for reading.

1 Like

is it alright I delete the screenshot post, just to make sure someone dont steal and claim they read your story,

1 Like

Sure, iā€™d love that

1 Like

Hiya girl! :sparkles:

Iā€™m interested in doing a Read4Read + gems with you! :hugs:
Iā€™ve got 34 gems, so Iā€™m good :grin:

Story name: Let It Be Love
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance/Drama
Story description: You have everything going for you; going to law school and a boyfriend. But what happens when a breakup results in two guys fighting for your love. Who will own your heart?
Current chapters: 3 (more coming soon)
Full CC and much more!
Cover:

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6585742718599168
Episode handle/Author: Pure_Rebel
Instagram handle: epipure_rebel

1 Like

Hey
so 3 for 3 with 21 gems spent wdyt?

1 Like

Alright!
Iā€™ll start on it ASAP :rose:

1 Like

Hey, hunny! I would like to do a gem :gem: r4r. 15 gems will be great? :heart:

Name of my story: Blood For Love SEASON 1 + BONUS
Authorā€™s name: Pollyotty
My IG: pollyotty.episode
Genre: Drama (+ romance, fantasy and mystery )
Number of episodes: 10
Description: You meet a very interesting guyā€¦ Why does he attract you so much? And why does he say that he is ā€œdifferentā€? Maybe itā€™s love? ā€¦ Orā€¦ ( Limelight )
Cover:

1 Like

Wait, hold up. I just realised that I just have got 1 support the author choice with 5 or 8 gems in Episode 3, so you canā€™t spend 21 on my story :sneezing_face:

1 Like

Hi hun :smiley: Iā€™d love to do a :gem: r4r with u! :raised_hands:t3: Iā€™ve got a bunch of gems that I donā€™t use for anything and I have a story out too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: !
I can give up to 20 gems :stuck_out_tongue:
And your story seems super intriguing no lie! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Hereā€™s my story:

šŸ˜

Call Out My Name

Opal thinks her dangerous and smoking hot ex boyfriend Kai is gone from her life, but after 6 yearsā€¦ heā€™s back.
Sheā€™s not ready for whatā€™s coming. Neither is heā€¦

13 episodes are out, the first season is complete :white_heart:

Full CC

How many chapters would u like me to read & vice versa? :grinning::heartbeat:

2 Likes

Hey! Iā€™m interested in doing an R4R with gems! :)) I can do 4 chapters and I have many gems so I can spend as many as youā€™d like!

Story details

Title: Me and Mr. Mysterious
Author: Niyah :kissing_cat:
Genre: Romance/Drama
Episodes: 14+
Description: You meet a swoon-worthy guy and fall head over heels for him. You think heā€™s perfect. Can a secret heā€™s hiding from you change everything? [Full CC, 1 Ll, Choices Matter!]
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5928322174484480
And hereā€™s the cover :

1 Like

I could use the skip ads choice.

1 Like

Cool wdyt of 35 gems?

1 Like

Letā€™s go by 4 chapters and 21 gems sounds good.

1 Like