R4R with my story

Heyy everyone, I’m doing a R4R with my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You need to send me screenshots when you are done with reading my story!

If you want a shoutout, you need to add your instagram :hugs:

Story Name: The Man on the Moon
Genre: romance, adventure and fantasy
Author: lidezutt
Story Description: The man on the moon is madly in love with the big star in the sky. He is determined to find his sunshine, but he’s longing for his beloved sunshine does not go unnoticed and so he makes a deal with the wrong guy. Will he ever find his sunshine before it’s too late?
[CC, LL, 1LI, LGBTQ, GAMES]
My cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5241780703002624
Instagram Handle: lidezutt.episode
Episodes: 5
Style: limelight

11 Likes

Hi! I would really like to do a R4R with you if you are interested in my story! :blush:

Story : Not so different
Author : Chocola
Description : You don’t look alike and you are not from the same world, but does it mean that it is impossible to fall in love ? You are not so different after all. (Customize your characters)
Genres : Fantasy, romance :heart:
Current chapters : 5 - More episodes coming soon!

Follow me on IG : @chocola.writes
Here is the link :http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5825304560599040

1 Like

Hey, cool looking story! I’ll pm the proof of my reads in a bit. Here’s mine:
Story : Intangible
Author : Pistachio
Genre : Fantasy/action
Current chapters : 4
Instagram : @/episode.pistachio (I’ll shout out your story if you want and follow you too)

1 Like

i’ll definitely be checking this out

1 Like

Hi!

I would love to do a R4R!

Title: LDR: When The Sun Sleeps.

Style; LL

Description; Life takes a complicated turn when dreams become a reality. will Levina and Thorin be able to fight their way into each other’s heart before those that oppose their love kept them apart forever?

• Male or Female Love interest
  • Full CC for the MC and the love interest.
  • Advanced Directing
  • Mini games
  • Choices matters!

Author TLD & Episode.honeyy

IG: Episode.honeyy & Tldaxwrites

I will start reading Saturday because then is the deadline for me.

:heart:

1 Like

Hi…thanks for the thread :innocent:
Title - LDR: Stars on land
Story description - Your LDR boyfriend suddenly disappeared. Its like he never existed. But you met him in an unexpected situation. With that you started liking a man you never liked.
[LL/CC/CHOICES]
instg : @sia_the9
cover
episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: LDR: Stars on land

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

Great! I’ll read your story today. You can start my story tomorrow when the deadline starts :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Your story looks great! I’ll read your story today. You can start my story tomorrow when the deadline starts :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Oooh thank you so much :two_hearts:

Me too! :kissing_heart:

Great! I’ll read your story tomorrow. You can start my story tomorrow when the deadline starts :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Ok … thank you I will send you the screenshot when i am done

1 Like

I just published my LDR story.
Title - LDR: I Still Love You
Story description: Ten years after their separation, Tris’ feelings for Tony - her childhood friend, never changed. For Tony, Tris still holds a special place in his heart.
The challenge? Distance!
Instagram: @deby.writes

1 Like

Great! You can start reading my story tomorrow :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ll read yours too!!!

1 Like

Okay. I’ll PM you the screenshot of your story. Please do the same.

1 Like

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Dying for You

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Dying_for_You_oH_posterThumb_6yajMpH33Z
Annie led a busy life as a loved pop star. Little did she realise that she was about to be dragged into a nightmare, the likes of which could not have entered her wildest dreams!
Hope you like it! And if you think it’s worth it…pass it through!
Tell me your opinions.

1 Like

Don’t worry! I’ll do that :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Heyy I would love to read your story. Do you want to do R4R? You can start reading my story tomorrow :heart_eyes:

Yes, I would love to!
I’ll do it right now

1 Like

That’s sweet! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: But you better wait until tomorrow. The deadline of the contest starts tomorrow and other wise your reads don’t count and I need 100 reads to participate in the contest :kissing_heart:

1 Like