R4R with my new story Quicksand! [CLOSED UNTIL 20 JAN 2021]

Sure, just read my story and reach out on IG! I’ll add your story to my list.
It’s going to take me a while to get to your story as I have others to read as well as a week full of tests ahead, but I’ll read it!

1 Like

Hey! I’ll be sure to add your story to my list! Make sure to reach out to me on IG with some screenshots of Quicksand!

2 Likes

Hi :slightly_smiling_face:
Thank you for the thread
I would love to do read for read
This is my story

Title : Long time
Gerne: Romance / Mystery
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Author: Lea
Instagram: lea.episode.1
Description: Hanna grew up in one of the most Dangerous Italian Mafia families.
Since her mum died from unknown circumstances she feels like a piece of herself is missing.
What happens when you feel like you don’t fit in this world anymore… and you want to know the truth?
When you cross his path will he help you?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5057764931076096
Cover:

1 Like

I will. When I am done reading your story I will send you screenshots. :wink:

1 Like

I’m up for r4r!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Thanks

1 Like

Hello so I finished my fairy tail contest entry and I would like to do a r4r with you

Description: After you parents die your all alone with your wicked stepmom and mean half sisters until there is a masquerade ball at the castle but the prince isn’t as charming as you thought
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 3

1 Like

@Lea-write @Evilyn @Meghan2
Thank you for posting your stories!
Be sure to read my story Quicksand first and send me some screenshots from it on my IG @repujaytion. And then I’ll read your stories as well.

Thank you!

Side note: I have other stories posted earlier to read as well, plus if you haven’t seen my earlier post I have a busy week and a half ahead of me, so it might be a while until I get your stories… but I promise I’ll read them ASAP!

2 Likes

I’d love to do a r4r😀

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for making this thread! :blush:

Title : My Three Wishes

Genre : Romance (with Drama)

Style : Ink

Episodes : 9 (On Going)

Instagram : @odessa_episode

Description : Morgan is a shy, sweet girl who has had a tragic past, but she tried real hard to forget that past and push it away. But when she reconnects with Conner, a childhood love, the past will slowly creep back into her life. As she stands between the past and Conner, she will have to make a choice: will she stay stuck in the past, or move towards the future.

2 Likes

Yes sound good i send you the screen shot when I finish :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s mine! I would love to do a rfr with you! Send me a PM here or in IG for the number of chapters and for a confirmation!

Instagram: @sm._.writes
Author Name: Madhu
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6531970718957568

1 Like

Hi lovely
I just finish your story I will send you the screen shoot in mp :blush: