R4R with my new story Quicksand! [CLOSED]

Hi everyone! I just recently published my new story Quicksand and I’m looking for authors who’d like to do some R4Rs.

First, my story
Quicksand
All you wanted was one last night of fun with your friends. A missing persons report? Well… let’s just say you should’ve stayed home that night.

Genre: Mystery

Features
:pushpin: Full CC for the MC, the LI, and their families. (Except their names)
:pushpin: One male LI.
:pushpin: Choices matter.
:pushpin: Multiple points systems.

Current number of episodes: 3 (more coming soon)

How R4Rs would work:
:pushpin: You could reply to me on this thread if you’re interested, providing details of your story.
:pushpin: You will need to read Quicksand first, and send me a couple of screenshots from it (preferably on Instagram since I’m still figuring out how the forums work).
:pushpin: And then I’ll read your story and do the same.

Looking forward to reading! Feel free to reach out!

My Instagram: @repujaytion

7 Likes

I would like to do a R4R

Link

Can I have your story link?

1 Like

Of course, I’m so sorry putting up the link slipped my mind!

1 Like

Hi I would love to do r4r!

1 Like

Of course! You can reach out to me on Instagram @repujaytion after you read my story!

1 Like

I sent the ss to your insta.

1 Like

Death List

Entangled in a murderous agenda, a demonic Cupid delivers a list of names obliged to kill. With no choice but to go on a killing spree, you can’t get yourself to kill the last one.

R4R
I am totally interested in doing a R4R with you, and just published my story today! I’ll be sure to message you on Instagram.

Incorporates:

Advanced Directing
One Love Interest
Full Customization for Li & Mc
Romance: Slow burn
Thriller
Horror
Diversity
No choices just sit back and enjoy.

1 Like

Ooh, so intriguing! Could you send the link to your story, please?

1 Like

I’d love a R4R!
Lemme know if u accept

Genre:
Fantasy

Episodes:
4 soon 5

Other:

Link:

1 Like

I’m in. I followed u on IG. :two_hearts:
Here’s my story:
Title: LDR: Closer Than The Stars
Genre : Romance, Comedy
Author: Lana Rose
Instagram: @lanarose.creates
Story Description : He is sinfully gorgeous, exciting and genuinely cares about you. So what’s the problem? Just the 3800 miles that separates you from him. But does distance matter when love is true?
Direct link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5523955100876800
Cover:

1 Like

Awesome! Let me know on Instagram (if you have one) when you’re done reading Quicksand, and I’ll read your story!

Great! Followed you back!
Be sure to let me know with some screenshots that you’ve read Quicksand, and I’ll read your story too! :relaxed:

Story name:

High on Love and Formaldehyde

AUTHOR: Liz & Mar

GENRE: Romance/Drama

Chapters So Far: 19

STYLE: Limelight

IG: @ liz_mar.episode

DESCRIPTION: Working at a morgue is what Eliana loves but when her life gets darker than her job, she’ll need all the support she can get. Who’ll bring back the light in the dark?

CC, LL, Art

MATURE CONTENT

**Song recommendations to play while reading certain scenes are shown throughout the story **

Story Link

Personal link including playlist

1 Like

Yes thank you :slight_smile: ! http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5500000759644160

1 Like

Hey Jayasree22,

Of course I’d like to do a R4R with you!! Please, read my story ‘For HIS Sake’. I send screenshots by DM (Insta) if I am done reading your story.

Title: For HIS Sake.
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: Romcom and Drama
Episodes: 15 (more are following!!!)
Style: LL

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, LI CC, LGBT+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

1 Like

Hey everyone! Quick update!
My school just announced that we’re going to have tests starting this week upto 20th January, so it might take me a little bit longer to read your stories.
I’m definitely NOT going to ignore you and your stories, but it might take me longer to read them all.
I promise I will read everyone’s story, who have read mine. That’s how R4R works.

You can hold off on reading my story too if you want. I’ll be super active and into reading next week.

TL,DR: I have a busy week and a half ahead of me, so I will be finishing the stories from this R4R thread next week. For sure.

I’ve got three people who have read my story and sent me the screenshots on IG, so I’ll try to finish their stories today.

Thank you and I’m sorry for the inconvenience!

I would love to do do a rfr

1 Like

Hi :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::innocent:
I just published my first story on episode and I was wondering if you can give it a read and also a shout out if you don’t mind.:pleading_face::pleading_face:

The story’s name is The Unsinful Temptation and it’s in limelight.

The story contains character customization for some scenes. (Only for the main character)

Sorry it doesn’t contain music. It’s my
First time doing this but when I understand how to do all that stuff I’ll add it in.

I’m open for opinions. It’s a learning process so I won’t mind knowing new things.

I’d love to hear your review about the story. If you have the time :crossed_fingers:t5:
My epi username is Kasi.Nova :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Instagram @thegirlkasy

Have a great day :heart::crossed_fingers:t5:

2 Likes

Drop the link to your story with some details about it, and I’ll add it to my list. Don’t forget to read my story and reach out on my IG @repujaytion

2 Likes

It’s LDR: Good at Lying

1 Like