R4R with or without Gems Motorcycle Club:A Twisted Love

I have done several R4Rs over the last several days, and I am looking to do more on a different story, I have 3 new ones altogether,
So if you are interested in doing R4R and I haven’t already read your story let me know.
TYIA
The story I am looking for reads on is
Title: Motorcycle Club: A Twisted Love
Genre: Thriller
Chapters 5 Live (ongoing)
Synopsis: On the run from a dangerous gang after your daughter’s father killed, but what happens when his brother comes looking for you? Will you continue to run? Or let him help? CC/Art/LL
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4982412800098304
Cover:
A_Twisted_Love_yk_posterThumb_e4ZAQBNOUI
Reading
Shannen-C

Waiting
Evylina
LADYW
Adorablxheron

1 Like

I’m down. My story is 37 Episodes.

Let me know if you’re interested.

1 Like

I only have 5 episodes.

It doesn’t matter. I’ll read all 5. To me, we new authors have to support each other so that we can make our mark. We have good story lines, but how can it be seen if we don’t help each other with our read numbers.

I don’t have a problem reading 5 of yours, if I like it I will continue it, the most episodes I have of a story is 36, but that story doesn’t really need reads, but I only have 4 passes right now.

1 Like

Actually if you want to make a deal, if you read all 3 of my new stories, I will read 20 chapters of yours, 1 is 8 chapters long, 1 is 7 and the other is 5, I will buy passes to read your story I could read the first 4 tonight, and the rest when I am out of work tomorrow.

1 Like

I’m all about supporting. If you’re down, then I’m down, and I will wait for more episodes. I will like feedback and I’ve help other authors, because I truly read, and If I find directing issue, I take a screen shot, and I be like, this is what I noticed, that may be an issue, and it’s up to the author if they want to fix it. And I want the same feedback. I did a R4R and the person speechbubble was on the opposite person that was talking. She told me thank you, and she immediately fixed it. When I do a R4R, I honestly read the book.

Deal. Give them all to me with the link and I’ll read them.

I agree I pay attention as well, I take screen shots, or point out things if they are asked, I love hearing feedback on my stories, also.

1 Like

well the first one is in this post the other 2 are

When Worlds Collide

and the other is
Rock My World

I’m going to head to bed, I will read the first 4 of your story before I fall asleep, I will take screenshots and everything, and I will message you the rest tomorrow, as well as my thoughts on your story :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s 1:27am where I live in Pennsylvania. US. I’ll start first thing in the morning. I will take pics and I’m soo supportive if you need Gems I will buy. We have to stick together to get our stories out there. I got you, lovely.

yes I am in EST too, LOL I have to work a double tomorrow, but I can’t ever fall asleep until a few hours after work.

1 Like

Same way. I’m an underwriter at a mortgage company. I be up soo late and be struggling in the mornings.

1 Like

Does your story have gem choices?

Hey,
I would love to do a R4R for you. :relaxed:

Title: Wonder of Berlin
Author: Evylina
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance (but is more like a lifestyle-RomCom-type of story :smiley:
Chapters: 5 (more chapters coming soon)
Description: As soon as she arrived in Berlin, Liana has to face some challenges right away. Come along and see how she manages her life - between love, friendship, work, and a bit of drama.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5127373210714112

You can also send me a message on Instagram: evylina.writes

2 Likes

I’m interested in doing R4R
Story: Addicted to you.
Description: A “normal” life is all Laila has known, but what happens when her family’s dark secret comes to light and the only person she feels safe with is the school’s bad boy.
Genre: Drama&romance
I have 21 episodes out🥰
Instagram: @ladyw.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6064785618829312

2 Likes

yes it has support the author as well as a couple of gem outfit

1 Like

How much are the outfit gem choices?

everything is 5 only atm, outfit/support

1 Like

Want to do R4R with me?