R4R with review [this topic is closed!]

bgb.episode

1 Like

Hi eclipsa. I have just finished reading 4 chapters of The Green Sea Shell. I like the story and don’t have much to say about it like review wise. Just that I’m totally sad because I made her current bf and arcade super hot, lol can she have both of them?
You have a few technical difficulties. The scaling is off. The characters are appearing bigger than they should. Again, I suggest watching YouTube tutorials for episode to help you with that. Joseph Evans makes good ones, but there are tons of others out there too. Keep going though, the story is good.

1 Like

Omg thanks for the long message and glad you liked it. Idk about having them both but i like going crazy about some choices i’m trying to improve lol. And you’re right i should watch more videos about technical stuff. Thank you so much :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for this thread! Here’s my story!

Author: lynn.episodewriter
Title: Saving Grace
Genre: Fantasy, Adventure,
Summary:
In a world like our own, those who enroll in one of the five magic academies will have a chance to change the world. When four of The Zodiacs, magical artifacts that can amplify one’s abilities, are gathered, an individual’s wish may be granted. Except, Grace has no intention of pursuing its power.
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6535901612277760

I’ll send you my screenshots on insta when I’m done!

Title: Poisoned
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama (fantasy and comedy)

Description:

Here’s my story!:

Title: 1 Million Dares
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 3
Style: Limelight
Description: Welcome to the World’s Most Eligible Daredevil Reality Show, where contestants must compete to win 1 Million dollars doing dangerous dares and challenges. Will you come out on top?

:raising_hand_woman:t2: I just published my first story and I would love to do R4R with you! If you’re still up for it, do let me know! :relaxed:

Title : Bullet to the Heart
Author : Eeviee
Genre : Drama/Action
Episodes: 4 (updates weekly)
Description :
Two souls are broken by their hurtful past. They lost trust and beliefs in true love. What will happen if someone were to open up your heart once more, and that person happens to be your target? Will it be mission accomplished or an additional mission to be resolved? [LL, CC, Art Scenes]

Instagram : @eeviee.stories
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5450412600918016

1 Like

Heyy I would love to do R4R! I’ll send you screenshots when I’m done :purple_heart:

You can chose the sexuality you are interested in: girls, boys or both.

Story Name: The God Slaves
Genre: fantasy
Story Description: On your 18 birthday everything changes. You end up in the dark fantasy world of Daemonium, where everything you ever believed in turns out to be wrong.
My cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6474601867706368
Instagram Handle: lidezutt.episode
Episodes: 5
Style: limelight

Heyy I’d love to do a read for read with you!

Title: Everything You Are

Author: Julia E

Episodes: 7

Style : INK

Genre: Comedy

Summary: In a world full of overused high school romance plots exists the story of a girl falling for her best friend… who happens to be gay.

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5835142413549568

my Instagram is @juliae.writes

Hey Amy I’m reading your story next. I will do 4 chapters and then post the review and screenshots.

1 Like

Hey Amy. I just finished 4 chapters of Eternal Love. It’s definitely an interesting story and one that will keep readers reading. I think the one issue that stands out the most has to do with coding and technical difficulties. The transitions are off. I also though the character profiles for Emir and Jonah were super awkwardly placed. The one for Rui was perfectly timed. It happened right when The MC and the audience were actually introduced to him. For emir and Jonah it was weird to cut to a tiny scene of them talking on the phone and get the profile. But I do like the overall plot and can’t wait to read more. Keep writing!

1 Like

Thank you! I will send ss when I’m done:)

Hey Alynam. I just finished 4 chapters of Who’s She. I really like this story! There were a few technical difficulties, like sometimes there’s dialogue but the characters don’t have a speech action to go along with it and sometimes they move but they don’t have a walk action so they slide. Idk if it’s that way for everybody or if I was tapping to fast, but even when I tapped slower these things still happened. But definitely keep going, I’m going to keep reading this one for sure.

Will you dm this link on insta: bgb.episode

Hey Roy I just finished 4 chapters of Shado. The directing looked good and the storyline was fine. The only thing I found annoying was it seems like some choices are just futile. I think readers like choices but I don’t know if they care or not if the choice truly mean something. I was not a fan of the dummy choices. Like having a yes or no choice to the question of if she wants the new scheme. Why ask if she is just going to immediately get it anyway? If the choice needs to circle back to a particular outcome I would drag the scene connected to that choice out. Like if somebody presses no you could have had her walk away, go about her day, and then by some chance of fate she gets a message from a messenger with the assignment or it randomly appears to her in public. Like just a simple little extension of the scene connected to the no choice would have made the choice more meaningful for the reader. Just a suggestion, but other then that the story seemed fine. Here are the screenshots. Keep writing!

1 Like

Dm me on insta please: bgb.episode

1 Like

Thank you

Hi, I am new to the community and I would like to promote my first story,
Tell me if you want to do a Read4Read with me.
Author : Maria.writes
Title: : Tame Her Heart
Genre : Romance
Episodes : 3 (more coming soon)
Description : NYX caught KNOXX’s Heart. But what happens when 2 unexpected encounter made him Crave to Tame and Tease you. Will ROMANCE distract you from hunting your Parent’s killer?[CC,LL,ART]
Style : LL
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5943861013839872
Large Cover : My_Potential_Reaper_posterImage_saiw39Duf0
Small Cover :My_Potential_Reaper_posterThumb_WnwMK4mvHB
Instagram :@hart.episode

1 Like

Hey. I’d like to do r4r.

Title: One Last Time
Author: Braily
Description: you’re a normal girl with a dream to finish college. What happens when you find out you’re diagnosed with cancer?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5501886628298752

1 Like

Hi, do you want to do r4r with me?