⭐ R4R with SS here (OPEN) ⭐

Hello dear Epi writers!

I know how hard it is to get your new story out there, so I would like to do R4R with you, so we can help each other. :star: :gift_heart:

Rules:
Be respectful and be patient. If you read my story I will definitely read yours as well, but it may take some time.

**** So here is how I’m going to do it:

-Send me screenshots, after you read my story and I will do the same, or contact me so I will know you want to do R4R
-I will create a list, so if there is someone waiting before you, you can see it
-I will read 6x6 and will continue your story only if I like it

So here it is:

Title: The Blood Order
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Episodes: 7
Description: Melora is hoping for a new start in college when secrets start coming out, as faith drags her into a dark world. Will she be able to find herself and fulfill her true destiny?CCLL*
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4897674276044800

A big thank you to @Giordana for the amazing cover and support! You can go and check out her art, which is amazing. She also has a story “Dream of the past” and I recommend it with two hands.

Feel free to text me here or on my Instagram @christine_episode22 :star: :star: :star: :star:

Reading right now:

Waiting List:

Done:
1.PhoebeDAnderson
2. line123462
3. rachelonepisode
4. Ksu
5. tonywrites
6. Catlover77
7. Liz_Mar.episode
8. lxs.episode
9. EpiSree_112
10. gem.writes1
11. daisyrodriguez
12. Chocola
13. NancyM
14. Fancyyy
15. StoryWriter10
16. Zopie
17. melodylina
18. adibaanjum
19, starstar (waiting for ss)
20. epihxo
21. IvyM92
22. lidezutt
23. ColemanS
24. molly247
25. Valentina.episode
26. Anyi.E
27. Evilyn

:star: :star: :star:

18 Likes

i’ll start reading right away! ;))

1 Like

Hey there I’m interested in doing a r4r with do!
Did you want me to do a sort of review as well?

Here’s my story info

Story name:

High on Love and Formaldehyde

AUTHOR: Liz & Mar

GENRE: Romance/Drama

Chapters So Far: 12

STYLE: Limelight

IG: @ liz_mar.episode

DESCRIPTION: Working at a morgue is what Eliana loves but when her life gets darker than her job, she’ll need all the support she can get. Who’ll bring back the light in the dark?

CC, LL, Art

MATURE CONTENT

1 Like

Hii,

Yes if I do R4R I would like both sides to do a small review so we can help each other, instead of using screenshots to prove that we read the story :blush::star2:

1 Like

I’ll do r4r with you and I’ll do a small review if that’s what you prefer.

Your truth has been revealed. The dare devil inside you, screams to accept it. But, the normal side of you fights to run from it. Will you accept this tempting secret? Or run away?

1 Like

Awesome I’ll get started right now since my tickets just refilled!

1 Like

I’d be interested in a r4r.

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill

Story Description

He’s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire.You’re a powerful vampire slayer!What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms?Will he love you,or kill you?CC LL

1 Like

Reading it right now!

1 Like

Sure, I’m up for it :blush:

1 Like

I loved this story.

1 Like

Thank you! That means a lot to me :pray:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

Hey thanks a ton for doing this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: Im very much interested in doing an R4R with you :heart:

TITLE: Tangled Love
DESCRIPTION: “You & Me happily ever after” every girl and guy want this to be true and so did Cecilia… But can life be that easy in reality?
AUTHOR: Anthony (myself)
GENRE: Romance
EPISODES: 1-4 OUT! (more episodes will come soon)

2 Likes

Awesome! I would love to do r4r . I’m gonna start today with the upper stories and when your review is ready, will text you pm.

1 Like

Hi! I would love to do r4r🤗

Reveal: Our little secret

GENRE: Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

•Full CC

•One LI

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

1 Like

Go girl!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Done! I sent over the review and screenshots on pm

1 Like

Hello, thanks for the thread! I’d be interested in a R4R!

I am promoting my new story, Ghost of a Chance.

Genre: Mystery with a side of Romance
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @rachelonepisode

Description:
A fatal car accident saddles you with a ghostly presence and the obligation to solve a murder. Do you and your friends have any chance of catching a killer?
CC+ART+2 LIs+LGBT+MINIGAMES

1 Like

Hi, I’d love to do a r4r.
Here’s my story:
Title: Reveal: My Life As A Lie
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 4 (more to come)
Style: Limelight
Description: You’re quite the average guy, until you wake up one day and realize: You’re not REAL! As an avatar in a video game you find yourself playing the game of your life. Or better FOR it!

I’ll send you some screenshots, when I’m done reading yours. :grinning:

1 Like

I am still open for R4R if someone is interested :gift_heart:

Hi I would like to do r4r

Title : Reveal: Scorn Heir.
Includes multiple love interest of both genders. Full CC of MC, limited of Love interest. Mini-games, point system
Directing: I will say I am a pretty Advance coder. and I made sure there are no mistakes
Genre: Drama / Fantasy
Grammar : good thanks to @MissHaze who have proof-read the story
chapters : 3 for now
Description: After a tragedy befalls the royal family, you’re forced to take the throne. Faced with challenges to your legitimacy and ghosts from the past, will you crumble under the pressure?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5932970744676352

cover:

2 Likes