R4R with The Black Prince

Hai there… I do R4R to from you guys to find inspiration in your story and I wish my story in your list favorite and keep reading until the end of the story. And I do the same thing if I like your story…Does anyone want R4R with me?

I also take any critic from you guys to improve more…

Screenshot end of the chapter and I read yours. My passes it’s limited. Thank you.

And does already read my story until chapter 3… Here I update for chapter 4.

Try read my story below. I bet you like it.

My story is here:

Author: R.es.story
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Style: Ink
Description: Maxwell is 3rd year, everyone knows him already. He likes hurt girls that the girl who tries enticing on him. Jade hates the guy who hurt girls the most and trying revenge on him.
Episodes: 4 (Ongoing)
Instagram: @r.es_story

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6073332409434112

2 Likes

Hi there, I messaged you on Instagram 2 days ago but it seems you didn’t get my message.

But I’m interested in doing a R4R. would you like to do one with me? My story is a Romantic Comedy.

WATCH MY STORY’S TRAILER: LINK TO TRAILER

Title: Loving You Again

Author: Fluffy Rice

Style: Limelight

Chapters: 8 (Ongoing)

Genre: Romantic Comedy

Description: Childhood friends reunited after 10 years. Sierra & Peter reunite after an unexpected meeting. How can they mend their friendship to account for the missing years they were apart?

This story is based on a true story, my life actually.

Instagram: @fluffyrice.episode

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4771951097544704

Sure, I would like to…I let you know if I finish read.

1 Like

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Paradise
Author : Maggy

Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 13 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A young adult called Fidelia is about to become a Goddess, she has to follow the prophecy. Fidelia is strong and independent, fun, and a crazy party girl. Will she accept her faith?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4807228412788736

Hey @R.es.Story
I read 3 chapters of your story! This is my sceeenshot proof. Hope you can read my story.

Your story has awesome art scenes and your directing is really good. The only problem I see is there are a lot of grammatical errors. :slight_smile:

Hai there sorry I only read 2 chapter I continue another chapter after My passes reload. And yes My weakness is english but I try …:joy: also I only using simple word… I put your story my list because I enjoy it.

I finish read 3 episode of your

Hello. Would you like a read-for-read? I can read your story and send you screenshots.

Here’s 1 of my stories:

Title: Projection!
Author: Karlon Artis
Genre: Comedy
Style: Limelight
Description: Harry Stevens is looking for his big break in the world of musical theatre. But what will it take to get there?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6046875219918848

@R.es.Story I read all 4 episodes that you have. I really enjoy the art scenes that are in the story.

IMG_3241 IMG_3245

1 Like

Sure I read now

My story :grinning:

Title:Skai’s Stories

Genre:Drama

Style:Ink

Insta:Mystery.episode

I’m done

1 Like

Sure… you read mine first then I read yours.

1 Like

Okay :grin:

Hey. I read 3 chapters of your story (because I have another r4r). I really like the anime art scenes and I also like how there are a good amount of choices. Also I like how tough the MC is. Good job

Hey I ready 2 episode first because I dont have pasess of ther reload I continue another one… Thanks for like my story…

Hi, would you like to do a read for read? :two_hearts:
Here’s my story:

Instagram: ellec.writes

Title: Dying Love

Genre: Romance/Drama

Brief Description: Love at first sight. Denver and Cassandra are soul mates, and they know it. Their love is so pure, raw, and real. But all good things must come to an end.
Warning, this story is very chick flick-y, nicholas sparks-y. So if you don’t like that kind of stuff, read it anyways :slight_smile:
Cover:

Sure, read mine first then I read your.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Of course! I’ll send ss when I’m done!

I’m done 3episode