R4R (you read mines first, then I read yours)

Let’s do read for read. First you read mine and send screenshots, than I read yours. Last time I read stories first they didn’t read mine so… let’s do it this way

Story: Another hight school drama
Author:TJ
Genre: Comedy
Description: It’s Lily’s senior year, and will she be able to avoid the thing she hates the most. Drama.

You can pm me if you want

A simple love story. At least, that’s what Evan and Sierra thought. Will their love story have a happy ending? Or, will the constant interruptions break them apart forever?

I will definitely check it out but can you check mine first and send me screenshots?

I will. Probably won’t be right right now but I will.

Also, I’m not sure if you’re aware or anyone asked but, is the title of ur story how you wanted it to be written? “Hight”?

English isn’t my first language so I noticed it pretty late but I already did cover with right spelling. It’s in review right now. Thank you for pointing out a mistake

Let’s be honest, everyone of us wants to make her/his story popular. Let’s support each other and read each others stories. Let’s put our stories Links or names down so we can read them. Mine’s name is “Another hight school drama” it would mean a lot if you will check it out.

6 Likes

Hi

My story isn’t released yet…

I’m super nervous to be honest

This is the ink version

I haven’t written much as I’m waiting on art scenes but I’d like to know what people think before it’s main release date in October if I have the art by then anyway.

1 Like

Anyone down for read for read?
If yes here’s my story image

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re doing R4Rs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Let’s do r4r

My story The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

It has two versions ink and limelight

It sounds great! I’m gonna check it out right now

Hey thanks for the thread!
Title: Torn Apart LL
Author: SRS
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6092006102466560

I’ll definitely check it out!

1 Like

Of course, and I will check your out too!

Hello lovely!

I would be happy to do a R4R

Here`s mine:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Advert to my story

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend
(They many also wanna do a R4R with you as well)

@MerryMirrors remembering me

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century

@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard

@Eclipsa Green Sea shell

@Sollyra I’ll call you mine

3 Likes

Hi! I read your story’s first 3 chapters and must say that it’s amazing! There is lot of toxic mother-daughter relationships in this world and I’m gland that at least one person decided to write about it!

1 Like

Just published my new story. Pls check it out and let me know what you think :thinking::slight_smile:

A simple love story. At least, that’s what Evan and Sierra thought. Will their love story have a happy ending? Or, will the constant interruptions break them apart forever?

image I read first two chapters and it’s amazing! grandmas character clearly reflects middle 15 Centuries mentality in Arabia. I really loved it!

Please let me know about your opinion about my story! If you decide to read of course!

I will definitely check it out when my passes refill!

Hey I have a question!
If my story isn’t published on the app. Can I still send the link, and people that see it on here can still read it?