R4R's are open!

Hey guys, I’m interested in doing a R4R! So if you’re also interested, drop your stories down below, my insta is @camagicalwriter.episode so feel free to DM if you want to.

My story’s called Astromagic!
Genre: Sci-fi
Story Description: It all started with an astronomy club and spiralled into them saving the world from aliens! Follow these four young adults as they go on amazing adventures!
It has no CC.

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Astromagic

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

Hi! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know which story you’d be interested in :grin:

Story 1

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 15 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal

Story 2

Title: Mind Over Matter
Genre: Drama/Comedy/Action
Chapters: 3 (Complete)
Description: When the world is ravaged by flesh-eating monsters, three soldiers must learn to survive together on a remote island.

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes
Thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

I like to do r4r with you if you like😊

1 Like

Cool! just give me your story link and do you have an insta?

My story link- Episode Writer Portal
My insta- https://www.instagram.com/red877.episode/?hl=en
:blush:

1 Like

thank you!

Hi,
Can’t DM you unless u follow back

1 Like

Hello!! I am also available for a r4r (with gems :heart: )

Here’s my story details:

Title and Link: White Canvas

Author: nayu.ep / Nayu

Style: LL

Episodes: 4 (more coming soon)

Genre: Romance (1 Love interest, Slowburn, Sweet li, Highschool, Art club aesthetic)

Description: Hiraya’s curiosity led to her befriending someone who bears a strong resemblance to her sketches. Maybe her heart will be painted with warmth during this chance encounter?

Customization: CC except eyecolor and hairstyle texture is limited for MC, Full CC for LI. (No art scenes, MC and her family is full Filipino so customization is limited)

Choices: Gold choices can influence future scenes and ending. No points system.

Instagram: @nayu.ep

1 Like

I’m up for a r4r. I can’t do g4g as my stories do not have gems.

Title: June.

Author: Aliceproductions.

Genre: Romantic comedy.

Chapters: 11 (complete.)

Style: Limelight/Classic (Ink cameo.)

Description: Ritchie is a lonely graphic designer who has just created his most successful character, June. Entranced by her beauty, how will he feel when he meets her in real life?

1 Like

First 5 chapters done. Will start reading the rest when my passes refill. I’m happy to answer any questions about your story to prove I read it and didn’t just tap through without reading

1 Like

Hey! Thanks for the thread. I have 2 stories.
Story Title : Lies [6 Out Now]
Genre : Drama (+ Romance and mystery)
Style : Limelight
CC : Full CC for MC and LIs
Instagram : @/anustories
Description : Life hasn’t always been fair to you, but a surprise invitation to LA completely turns your life around. And now everything is perfect, or is it all just an illusion?
Cover :arrow_down:

Link : Episode Writer Portal

Story Title: Same Old Love
Genre : Drama (+ Romance)
Style : Limelight
CC : Full CC for MC and LIs
Description : Planning your best friend’s wedding is already a challenge for you. But with the wedding around the corner, your secret feelings are put to the test when you get stuck with him.
Cover :arrow_down:

Link :

Thank you!

1 Like

Just finished 11, so we can do 11 for 11.

Not gonna lie, this is one of the funniest stories I’ve read on episode. Anastasia, Lewis, Enrico and Molly are great together. Angie is just so cute. It’s hard to keep up with the madcap wit of your story. It’s so cleverly written and absolutely hilarious.
There are a few issue with layering, characters appearing in scenes after the fade in and spelling errors, but it really doesn’t take away from the joy of reading it. One thing was chapter 3 seemed way shorter than the rest. Also, I think in your description here, you should write sci-fi/comedy. I was expecting a straight science fiction and was pleasantly surprised to find this is a crazy comedy.
Even though I’m only obliged to read 11, I’m going to read the rest once I finish my other read for read because I’m enjoying it so much.
Great job, you deserve way more reads than you have.

1 Like

OMG thank you so much for reading it! i really appreciate it! and episode 3 is exceptionally short i agree, don’t worry, i’ll read yours!

1 Like

I like to do r4r with you if you like😊

1 Like

Ofc!

I have finished the first 5 episodes so far, I’ll finish the rest about tomorrow. I enjoyed it so far! I like the dynamic between June and Ritchie, our main character is a sad boy who is sad that he is single and really can’t stand the single life, and June is like the manic pixie dream girl, who is literally his dream girl. I don’t think I’ve ever seen an episode story with two different character styles and it was a really interesting experience! I love the mystery elements and I’m wondering if the beggar from episode 1 has any special abilities. I love the concept and can’t wait to read more!

1 Like

I’d love to do a r4r! I just published a story of mine, so that’d be great if someone could read it.

this is the story!

Thank you. I will start reading yours right away.

1 Like

Okay! thanks for the link!

All will be revealed in the end :wink:

Ok :blush: then can you please tell me, you have 2 stories so which one should I read and do you like to do 3x3,4x4,5x5,6x6,7x7 or else??? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: in my story has only 6 chapter