R4R's with Small Author's + Reviews (Unlimited Passes)

Hey, all you people…

Hey, all you people listen to ME! :grin:
(Okay, I’ll shut up now and get to the point.)

I’ve got unlimited passes and I’m willing to do R4R’s, particularly with small authors, a.k.a. stories that are 10,000 reads and under.

I’ve got some rules though.

1. You must read my story first and PM screenshots that you have read it. I will not start reading your story until you have shown me the screenshots. (I think we can all say that being ghosted sucks).
  2. I will read the same amount of episodes that you read of mine. So, stories that have over 5 episodes, I will not beyond that. However, that doesn’t mean that if I like your story, I won’t continue reading it. I’m sure there are plenty of fabulous stories, but for the sake of getting through the R4R’s in a timely manner, I will only read the amount agreed upon.
  3. Post your stories here to promote them! I will read from the stories in order of when they were posted. DO NOT SPAM ME.
  4. I will review your story. I will PM you a longer review which might have some constructive criticism if need be. (I am never mean about it, more like suggestions.)
    I will comment under your post here with a POSTIVE review.
  5. I will try to get through them in a timely manner. Please do not be pushy. I am a person that keeps their word and I will honor the agreement.

I’d like you to post on here:
-Author
-Title
-Number of episodes you want me to read (remember 5 is the max)
-Cover
-Link

MY STORY:
Title: Remember Me
Number of Episodes: 5
Description/ Synopsis: When Dean bumps into his first love, she doesn’t remember who he is. Through a series of misunderstandings, flashbacks, and heartbreak, will Dean hold on or forget her too?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4695845464571904

Let’s get to reading! :kissing_heart:

UPDATE:

1. @Dr.Smile07 :heavy_check_mark:
  2. @Marshmallow_O :heavy_check_mark:
  3. @Rose.xo_97 :heavy_check_mark:
  4. @KittyKoala :heavy_check_mark:
  5. @Clotho :heavy_check_mark:
  6. @ElleC :heavy_check_mark:
  7. @Episode.vel :heavy_check_mark:
  8. @RoseAthena :heavy_check_mark:
  9. @nazwriter :heavy_check_mark:
  10. @Raven_Stark :heavy_check_mark:
  11. @Episode.Cori :heavy_check_mark:
  12. Lilagray.episode (IG) :heavy_check_mark:
  13. @kyliemwrites :heavy_check_mark:

STILL WAITING TO HEAR BACK FROM OTHERS.

2 Likes

omg you’re so nice! i’d love to do a read for read! i’ll get started right now and send you ss tonight! :grin:

Author: Marshmallow O.
Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy
Chapters to Read: 4 please!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736

1 Like

No problem honey! :blush:

1 Like

-Author Dr.Smile
-Title MC: The Bar on 23rd
-Number of episodes you want me to read (remember 5 is the max) 3
-Cover
-Link

Will PM you screenshots.

1 Like

Sounds great! Thanks. :blush:

1 Like

Author: Jannah Jackson
Title: Tribe of Malapinchi
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you survive, solve the havoc and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
No. Of Episodes to read Episodes: 5
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Cover

1 Like

Title: A Criminal’s Love
Author: episode.vel /IG: vells.stories
Genre: Drama/Romance
Style: Ink
Chapters: 12
Discription
After breaking several hearts, Don is ready to settle down. The table has turn! Meeting Crystal will turn his life in a Chaos. Will that stop him to chase her?
The Unexpected!!

Title: A Criminal’s Love
Author: episode.vel /IG: vells.stories
Genre: Drama/Romance
Style: Ink
Chapters: 12
Discription
After breaking several hearts, Don is ready to settle down. The table has turn! Meeting Crystal will turn his life in a Chaos. Will that stop him to chase her?
The Unexpected!!
(New cover pending)

1 Like

How many chapters would you like me to read? :blush: (Max is 5)

1 Like

Thanks girl! Sounds interesting. :blush:

I cn do 5

1 Like

Perfect!

MILA’S REVIEW:

I’ve got one word for this story: W.O.W.

“The Bar on 23rd” by @Dr.Smile07 is a MUST read!

From the top-notch directing skills to the well-developed characters, you will read this story and immediately add it to your favorites.

The unique plot will keep you in suspense, along with the meaningful choices @Dr.Smile07 puts in there.

If you like gang stories, this is a great choice to read. Don’t worry, it’s not a cliche gang love story; the characters are realistic and raw. @Dr.Smile07 knows how to end each episode with you wanting more.

So go out and read this fabulous story!

1 Like

Thanks girl! Your story is a super must read too, and I will definitely recommend it too <3.

1 Like

Spoilers!

Episode 1:

Overall I’m liking the story so far. I haven’t read many episodes but this is the first ink male MC that I’ve come across and I’m definitely liking it.

However, the main errors I came across was directional, grammar and punctuation.

Author’s Scene
Personally, I’m not a fan of authors scenes; however, each to their own. I guess it’s nice to introduce yourself and let the reader know certain aspects such as “there is no customization”.

MILA
I’m the author, which you probably already figured that out.

• I’m the author, which you probably already figured out.
  • I’m the author. You probably already figured that out.

Booking Signing Scene
NARR
Some people like to ask others if they put a piece of themselves into their books.
During the lines following the one above, the animation loops.

When one of the fans hands a book, her hand appears without the book, then the book appears after.

At the end of that scene, you zoom, and after the zoom, you fade out. I’d prefer if they were simultaneous, so that they’d end at the same time.

Outside the Nightclub Scene
There is a few pauses between dialogue throughout the following scenes.

Mystery girl
Hey you with the sad face, do you have a lighter?
If it doesn’t already have one, there should be a comma between “hey” and “you”.
The animation loops.

NARR (DEAN)
When I took a good look at this stranger
Add a full stop.
I may be wrong, but it seems as though this sentence is using both tenses.

Mystery girl
Wait
Even though Dean turns around, he doesn’t actually move, which seems a though the “wait” has no effect.

NARR (DEAN)
Usually, I hear a bunch of BS from “fan” that make me wonder if they’ve ever read my book all.
BS doesn’t need to be capitalized.

And for reasons unknown,
Even though I’d personally use “for unknown reasons”, I don’t think this is incorrect either.
However, I’m not sure why you a comma instead of a full stop, as the next dialogue begins with a capital letter.

Nightclub Scene
DEAN
She just called me hot…don’t blush.
You need a space between the ellipsis and “don’t”.

The two girls are named “HOT GIRL 1” and “HOT GIRL 2”. I think you should change their script names.

When the hot girls go over to Dean, the mystery girl walks but barely moves. In my opinion, she doesn’t need to; however, I can also see why you would make her walk out of Dean’s way.

Drunk Guy Scene
When the mystery girl puts her hands on her face - I think this is the dismayed animation - she still has the red cup in her hand.

Narration Scene
At 1 or 2 points there are long pauses. This was between pieces of dialogue and the next scene.

Beach Scene
Both characters walk-in and face rear, would it be easier to just have them walk-in facing rear.

MYSTERY GIRL
This is where I come to get away from all the BS in the city.
Once again I don’t think BS needs to be capitalized.

DEAN
I could feel January’s is eyes on me.
Assume in January is her name, she never said her name to Dean. Therefore I assume this was unintentional, as the rest of her speech bubbles don’t have her name on them.

MYSTERY GIRL
Aye Aye captain.
Does the second “Aye” need to be capitalised?

DEAN
I didn’t mean to fall on you
If this doesn’t already have punctuation, and a full stop.
Dean comes off of the mystery girl and goes to screen right. The mystery girl is still doing the hug animation.

DEAN
It feels like I know her

MYSTERY GIRL
You’re so silly
Dean blush disappears instantly after the scene pans between the two characters.

Punch Scene
When the mystery girl punches Dean, his reaction is delayed.

Phone Deal Scene
There was at least one pause between dialogue.

Fiance Scene
The scene appears before fading in.

Hi, hun,

Thank you for pointing out these errors! I will check them out. Can you PM this post instead? :blush:

tell me why your story doesn’t have more reads. ITS SO FREAKING CUTE! THE DIRECTING IS BEAUTIFUL THE STORYLINE IS PERFECT AND THIS ACTUALLY IS SO AMAZING! I JUST- SKAKSJDJAKKAKAMA WOW! I CANT EVEN!

sorry this took me so long to get to you. i was sooo tired last night that i just passed out. (sleep wise i mean :joy:) thanks for doing this read for read with me i really appreciate it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

No worries hun! I’m reading your story now! :blush:

1 Like

yay! :star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

MILA’S REVIEW:

If you like murder mysteries, or just flat out fantastic stories, then you’ve got to read @Marshmallow_O 's Mystery on Hanging Hill.

@Marshmallow_O 's original plot will keep you in suspense. Just when you think you have an idea who the “bad” guy is, you’re proven wrong.

Choices actually matter! The way choices are incorporated are clever and purposeful. If you don’t choose right, you might just accidentally end up where you aren’t supposed to be…

Oh, and let’s not forget the wonderful directing skills. Directing is such an important part of the reading experience in Episode, and well, this story nails it.

If all that hasn’t convinced you yet, then here’s another perk: a full library for customization. All the latest styles are included and @Marshmallow_O gives plenty of chances for re-customization for those who “mess up” (a.ka. me).

Please, check out this story! It’s a keeper.

1 Like

i want to cry :sob::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

no scratch that.

i am.

1 Like