he can fuck off

3 Likes

Thank you <3

1 Like

ikr!! I was like he did not just say that-

3 Likes

Why is trump even a president🤦🏼‍♀️

5 Likes

Damn right, bro he also told people to inject chemicals in their body to prevent COVID19, like what the fuck is he dumb, it’s just like deadass pouring bleach down your system. Smh

4 Likes

“wE hAvE iT uNdEr CoNtRoL”

5 Likes

Honestly at this point, I don’t even care about presidents anymore. I really wanted Sanders to win.

4 Likes

Unfortunately, there will always be racism. There was always racism throughout world history. I just wish more people would stand up against it so it will decline. I do agree that there’s more of it today than, say, a decade or two ago.

6 Likes

I don’t even know bro, and the fact that he’s trying to blame the whole Asian community for this so that way he’ll have a higher chance of continue being a president is fucking speechless.

3 Likes

Ugh I hate him

3 Likes

I agree.

1 Like

i hate him as much as i hate carrots

because he is one

2 Likes

Lmffffaaooooo

1 Like

So one day he went to my dad‘a Chruch and my dad started liking him. Just cause he went to his Chruch :woman_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

Smhhh, and it’s funny how he always cut people off like reporters, when they ask him questions about him taking the pill that the Whitehouse doctors suggested him to take, he’d always get so offended. Like that’s not how a president should take care of things.

2 Likes

Same. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Is talking about politics allowed here?
I just don’t want you guys to get in trouble…

4 Likes

Yeah I was thinking about that, idk

1 Like

:grimacing:

2 Likes

I hope one day we have a good president

3 Likes