Racism is getting out of control!

Let me just say how angry I’m at society, yesterday
I was scrolling through tik tok and this video pops up about a black man getting chocked to death by a WHITE COP. He wasn’t resisting, he was on the floor and the cop had his knee on this poor man neck. The black man was screaming that he couldn’t breath but the cop didn’t do nothing. You could hear something cracking on his neck!! Maybe bones or idk but the sound was horrible and you could see the man was suffering. I was going to write this yesterday but the video was I guess reported and deleted after a couple minutes. But luckily thx to a tik tok I found the article with the video.

This is the tik tok video which explain even more stuff that happened this 48 hours!!

Summary:

This is the difference between the protest of staying at home,which basically people were angry about the facts places were closing and they had to stay home because of the coronavirus, and the protest for justice for George Floyd

Update: Justice for George Floyd group on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/groups/596263067908924/
I joined this group, and would like to share it with y’all.

47 Likes

:roll_eyes:
okokokokok let me say this both my BLACK (African American) parents are Police officers.
Why? you may ask. It’s because they wanted to be different. They wanted to show that they don’t fit into stereotypes. My mom is the only female and black officer at her job. She has been treated like crap a couple of times but she has always finished on top. Now she is the boss of everyone of her coworkers and is ab to retire. My father is the only black officer at his workplace and he is loved by all of the children in the town. Why? Because he is caring. He cares ab everyone. African Americans are not a threat unless you make them one. So like can people STOP.
Racists are annoying and one day you will pay for being racist. You can trust me on that.
Anywayyy I wanna thank everyone who supports getting rid of racism. I appreciate all of you <3

61 Likes

My soul is so tired of police brutality…:c

27 Likes

I don’t get what they expect from us. Do you want us to magically change the colour of our skin like…:face_with_monocle:? We are born this way and everyone should respect each other either way. I hate when people generalize others with their race (POC community and even whites) like no they might just be different, you never know. People look at color rather then personality and I’m so sick of it. Racism is not a little problem that we can ignore! It’s worldwide problem that people need to start acknowledging on both sides😒

28 Likes

That is very true! :clap:t5::clap:t5: Unfortunately racism, white privilege and supremacy will be hard to dismantle.

20 Likes

I saw that vid, I was pretty shocked by it. I don’t care what the color of skin a person has, there was no need for what they did to this man. I also read those involved have been fired and FBI are investigating it.

One more side note, there are good police out there. It’s a shame that asshats like these are why people don’t trust the police. Plus the ones abusing their power during this pandemic. Thankfully most the police here are chilled and laid back, and treat you with respect as long as you show the same.

22 Likes

Update:

@Courtana @Paxxy @QueenTali @0_Sara_Rose_0

https://vm.tiktok.com/KRT5yL/

Basically this white man replied saying the black man deserved it and that he enjoyed the video. Tweeter already found everything about him (address, phone, etc…). But yeah its disgusting and inhumane to think this way, hope his life gets ruined for saying and enjoying something like this.

15 Likes

yeahhhh like I hope he falls into the Grand Canyon.

Fuck him,

16 Likes

I hope they put his sorry ass in jail! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

12 Likes

and the mariana trench

7 Likes

They better

5 Likes

hopes someone goes after him

7 Likes

I saw it on the news last night and it made me really upset. I can’t believe that this still happens in 2020.

9 Likes

And did the government press charges against the cop? I guess not :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Wtf is wrong with these people? These people have no shame. Smh. Some of the people in this world sicken me. Evil mfs. What goes around, comes around. They’ll get what they deserve eventually.

13 Likes

I saw the same video on IG today, and it made me sick to my stomach. That people can do that and not feel guilt or remorse is beyond me. The poor man died and even thought the cops have been caught, it’s still horrible. He hadn’t even done anything wrong !! :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved:

6 Likes

I’m so tired of white cops thinking they can kill an innocent black citizen without any consequences! Even though there’s also racism in my country, at least innocent black citizens aren’t getting killed by officers like damn flies! This world is ours, we live in it together, and we die in it together. White people aren’t the only race living in it.

7 Likes

It’s not just White cops.

Any Race can be racist and I think that’s what a lot of people are forgetting.

Obviously this Cop should go to prison for what he’s done as it’s clear that he’s not just racist but he is off his head as well. I understand that Police Brutality is a major problem in America and other places but Racism has always been out of control, That’s why it’s still a problem all over the world.

11 Likes

Honestly, it’s disgusting. Black people may now get a place on the front of a bus but mentally black people are still left in the back of the bus. Racism IS A CRIME a felony so if anyone is getting bullied because of there race of the colour of their skin you CAN BE PUT IN PRISON! The colour of peoples skin does NOT DEFINE THEM! I am a white 16-year-old but I have more compassion and love for people than most adults do. I do live in the UK where racism is not as bad as America but I can tell only little change has happened since the days where black people where BEAT TO DEATH for the colour of there skin and THAT IS STILL HAPPENING NOW not as much BUT IT IS STILL HAPPENING. Why cant people realise the COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN DOES NOT CONTROL HOW YOU ACT. I honestly thought racism was gone and I was happy but now I know that it still is here and I have seen it on episode forums is disgusting, vile there is no words to describe it. I am guilty of overseeing racism and not realising it is still a thing! I hate how I have not seen it once on the news and only on 1 TikTok or 2 episode forums. DO I NEED TO SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE AT THE BACK THAT THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN DOES NOT DEFINE THE PERSON YOU ARE!

9 Likes

Well, it actually does define us in a little way as I’m proud of the colour of my skin but I understand where you are coming from :slight_smile: