Radiant Art Shop 💜! {CLOSED}

Hey again so just to clarify:
Style refers to the type of animation you are using whether it be Ink or Limelight. I’m not exactly sure what you mean by speedpaint as a speedpaint is usually thought of as a video that replays the artistic process that an artist did.
For your characters you can just type their details into post directly (list their hair, eyes, skin tone etc.) as I will most likely be remaking them on my end in order to get the correct poses or whatever else I need.
The password I am looking for is located within the rules section of the original post so that I know that you have read them and will adhere to them (I’m not sure if that’s your password to something but you may want to edit your posts and remove that so your information stays private).
I know that you are new to the forums and requesting so I hope that this clears up some confusion and such especially if you wish to make requests in the future from others. I’m including this link that may be helpful to you as well ( it’s the unofficial new user guide that can help you navigate the forums!)

:purple_heart:

1 Like