Radiant Art Shop šŸ’œ! {CLOSED}

Hello PurpleRadiance! Can I request a cover, please?

1 Like

Ofc just fill out the form :blob_hearts:
:purple_heart:

1 Like

Large,Small or N/A: small
Style: LL
Would you like for your characters to be glam styled?: You decide! (Iā€™m 50/50)
Text: The Truthā€¦
Colors: Mostly dark colors (I donā€™t really know what the colors is referring to)
Special Details?:
Amaury is looking down on Nova holding her face (on the side we canā€™t see) flirty/serious face and Nova has her palm on Amauryā€™s chest and is looking up at him with a smirk
Characters? (limit of four):

Amaury

Male Athletic Body- Gold 05
Straight Medium-Eyebrows
Short Curly Fade-Hair
Delicate Almond
Chiseled Square Stubble Shaved -Head shape
Straight Pointed- Nose
Medium Heart -lips

Nova

Female Athletic Body-Gold 02
Arched Natural Scar-eyebrow
Wavy Side Curls- hair
Deep Set False Lashes Smokey Eye- Eyes- Brown pale
Diamond- Head shape
Pointed downturned- nose
Full heart pouty- Lip shapes-Pink Peach Medium Gloss

Outfits?: Nova is wearing a long black dress with one long sleeve and red accessories and Nova has freckles heavy (00-03) and Amaury is wearing a black suit with some form of red and has a scar on his left eye (04-07) and a silver chain
Background?: Doesnā€™t really matter as long as the background is pretty dark with maybe a dim spotlight behind them
Password: Birthday cake
I completely understand if youā€™re too busy to do so, thanks for your time/in advanced :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Iā€™m not too busy :relieved:. Glam styled refers to extra shading or detailing (example below) Also you forgot the details of your characters.

(This my large cover in ink for one of my stories but it still applies to LL [ first example I found]).

Just ignore and flag the troll.

1 Like

Ohhh thank you I forgot, Iā€™ll do that now!

2 Likes

Hello again! Purple Radiance :pleading_face:
I updated My splash/cover form request, thank you! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Awesome, Iā€™ll get that to you as soon as I can!

1 Like

Style: Gothic/Punk
Number of Outfits (limit of four per request): 2-4
Theme/Event: Any!
Specific Colors?: Black! grey, some red (not required)
Special Details: Lolita style, black lace, etc.
Do I need to add a certain piece of clothing?: Nope!
Password Birthday Cake

1 Like

@Angelic_vibees and @abellpc so sorry for the long wait. I totally forgot to put ā€œholiday hoursā€ in the shop title and I havenā€™t had my computer for a little while. Sorry for the inconveniences and just lmk if you need to cancel your request or anything
:purple_heart::purple_heart:

Hey! Itā€™s totally fine, whenever youā€™re ready Iā€™m still here.

Hello are you still taking requests? If yes here is my request.

Style: LL
Number of Outfits (limit of four per request): 4
Theme/Event: casual everyday wear
Specific Colors?: none
Special Details: none
Do I need to add a certain piece of clothing?: no
Password: Birthday Cake

@Angelic_vibees @Alexis251 @abellpc ; Okay so I just wanted to say that I am super sorry for taking this long to get back to you all. I have been wrestling with this for the longest time and it pains me to say this but I am no longer taking requests at this time. I am so sorry for wasting everyoneā€™s time as I honestly did believe that I would be coming back. I am no longer as active on the forums as Iā€™ve shifted towards Instagram and also continuing on writing my stories. I honestly did not think that I would stop taking requests this early but I will soon be starting two jobs and have school to attend. Requests have no longer given me inspiration for some weird reason that I canā€™t explain. Once again sorry that I made everyone wait this long to give you all this bad news. I wish you all the best of luck with everything! (To anyone else reading this I will take random requests through Instagram if I have time + feel up to it + it interests me!) Thanks for your understanding. If you have any questions my DMs are still open as well.
Now without further ado ( and the end of an era lol) ,
@Sydney_H could you please close this thread? - thanks in advance.

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: