Rain effect error!

I’m coding a scene with the rain effect. I am fairly sure I don’t have any coding issues present, but when I preview the scene, the rain only appears in the top left corner, not on the whole screen. I attached a picture of the code of the beginning of my scene.

I’ve refreshed the page multiple times, cleared my internet cache, and logged in and out of my episode account.

If anyone could help me with this, I would really appreciate it!

1 Like

Hi! @salemwrites

please watch this video

EXT.RENPARKINGLOT with effect HARD RAIN
@pause for 2
sound ambient_thunderstorm_lp
@cut to zone 1
@TEENAGELILY spot 0.517 130 176 in zone 1 AND TEENAGELILY faces right
@TEENAGEMAX spot 0.564 70 170 in zone 1 AND TEENAGEMAX faces right

I’ve done all of that :confused: The rain shows up, it’s just offscreen. I’m pretty sure it’s a glitch but I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same thing.

2 Likes

oh :open_mouth: do check the and it not captial why rain off of screen

Have you tested it on the app? On your phone? Test it there.

1 Like

@salemwrites please put AND captial it maybe off screen because it need be capital because of character

AND can be written as and. It’s most likely a weather glitch on the portal. It should be fine when testing on the app.

1 Like

It works there thank you so much!

2 Likes

@JemU776 true but never forget AND capital in a code @salemwrites

Like @JemU776 said above, AND can be written as “AND” or “and”. Either way works.

2 Likes

@Dara.Amarie true :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and i don’t realized but thank you remind me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.