🌈 Rainbow's Cover Shop 🌈{CLOSED}

Screenshot (931)
I’ll get started as soon as I can sweetheart.

2 Likes

I can’t wait​:partying_face::partying_face:
Thank you​:heartbeat::dancer:t5:

1 Like

Your welcome. Do you have a specific date? So I can work on them at the same time. I can multitask.

2 Likes

No please☺️
Don’t worry about the time :partying_face:

1 Like

OKay, I will have it done. Soon.

2 Likes

Screenshot (949)
I finished you request. I hope it was you expected, and I hope you like it. It was kinda hard, but I manage it.

Covers

Screenshot (970) Screenshot (971)

Let me know if you want anything changed. Thank you so much for coming

2 Likes

omg I love it not exactly what I expected but I love it either way :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you so muchhh

1 Like

You expected something else, omg, do anything need to be changed?

1 Like

it’s alright it’s just I was expecting them to be like this and the red hair girl in front

But i guess since it’s rivalry based it only makes sense if they are seperated, I really like it tho

1 Like

Sorry, I can change it. Give me a minute.

1 Like

Screenshot (949)
Sorry that I didn’t follow your instructions. But here are the new covers

Covers

Screenshot (972) Screenshot (973)

So sorry again.

2 Likes

Hello, Sorry to bother you but, do you have a specific back ground, you want me to use? Along with the outfit names please, thank you.

1 Like

thank you omg you didn’t have to babe but thank you so much :revolving_hearts: :star_struck:

1 Like

Your welcome. Love

2 Likes

I’m so sorry to bother you girl but can i get a plain copy of my cover so i could use it for my intro pleaseee :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

1 Like

And how do you want to be credited please

No wording, right? Sorry if that what you meant. And at the end of chapters please since I can water mark it. Please thank you.

1 Like

Yes no wording and what do you mean I didn’t get the last beat

You had asked me how did I want to be credit? At the end of chapters because I couldn’t watermark it

1 Like

Okay so what exactly do you want to me say while crediting you