Raitlyn I need your instagram, plz get at me girl!

I looked for you by your screen name on instagram, I would like to follow you!

3 Likes

hey!
im sorry but @Raitlyn doesnt have instagram :white_heart:

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t have IG. :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

And thank u Stella :pleading_face:

2 Likes

of course Ry Ry :pleading_face: :white_heart:

3 Likes

well I guess the person I thought was you I sent a heart felt “thank you” to them! lol

can you tell me what’s is an “IG”?

3 Likes

IG is short for instagram :white_heart:

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: told ya I was old!

3 Likes

dont worry, its all fine :relaxed: :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

So I can only reach you on here?

3 Likes

Might be asking stupid questions, just wanna be sure! :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@Raitlyn :white_heart:

3 Likes

Yep

3 Likes

ok! thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Also, why were you trying to send a “thank you”?

2 Likes

I just felt a lot of support from you and others, idk I just like your style!

3 Likes

:pleading_face: You’re so sweet!

2 Likes

Aw, no thanks needed, you and other people stood behind me when I was calling out bllsht and I felt alright when I saw I wasn’t the only one that felt that way. People were replying to me which I felt was in defense, when I wasn’t attacking anybody! It’s like "be quiet and you won’t have a problem! So if you speak out against certain nonsense then you are prone to getting flagged? Wow, it is what it is! I fighting the system in reality, can’t take on another one!

3 Likes

Are you writing anymore stories, I’m gonna be looking for stories to read to pass the time.
I did find one I’m interested in, I think it’s called “Red Eyed Creature” I haven’t started reading yet because I’m still writing my second story! Imma need some other stories to keep me busy until I feel like writing my third story.

2 Likes

I actually am! I’m currently writing two. One is Fantasy and called Aura Of Storm(unpublished). Another is In His Eyes(unpublished) which is LGBTQ+. I have multiple published stories, but I hid 2. The two that are published that you can see are: Twin Fairies and DL: Living a Nightmare

3 Likes