Ramadan Mubarak 🌙❤️ | let's chat!

Ramadan Mubarak to all Muslims in this community, I hope your du’as (prayers) are fulfilled <3

I wanted to make this thread because I saw older threads wishing other muslims a happy Ramadan that were closed already so I made this and I’m hoping for it not to be fl@gged for whatever reason :triumph: :heart:

Anyways, what time is it for you? Is it already Iftar (when fast is broken) time for you? Or maybe is it sehri/suhoor time? We can talk about all things Ramadan related or maybe even Eid haha :joy::revolving_hearts:

12 Likes

Ramadan Mubarak to you too😊

Tomorrow I am going to have my first fasting for this year

1 Like

Thank you :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope you have a lovely Ramadan this year :smiling_face:

1 Like

Ramadan Mubarak to you too. :heart: Hope all fasting goes well for everyone this year.

First day of fasting is going pretty well. I don’t have anything to do, so I’m sitting at home and coding. :joy:

Thank youuuu <33

That was me last year :rofl: I was learning how to code my story during Ramadan I swear I threw a fit so many times :rofl:

1 Like

i hope everyone had a good ramadan!!

1 Like

ramadan mubarak!!

1 Like

I hope your Ramadan goes very well too :revolving_hearts:

Ramadan Mubarak to you too :hugs::two_hearts:

1 Like

Ramadan Mubarak to you and the other people in the community that celebrates it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

Thank you so much :smiling_face::two_hearts:

Hey guys, how your iftaar goes like?
What you eat in iftaar?

Ramadan mubarak :sparkles: :crescent_moon::kaaba:

1 Like

:two_hearts::two_hearts::revolving_hearts:

Is it Iftar for you? It’s the next day for me so my 2nd fast !

Ram Ram to Everone for Ramadan festival

What types of food do you guys eat during iftaar time? :apple::mango::pineapple::strawberry::rice::curry::two_hearts:

First we break our fast with date fruit with chill sharbat (juice made of water, lemon and sugar)

Then we eat chickpeas with ginger and cucumber for mouth refreshment

Then we do namaz

After namaz, we eat any two pakora (fries) of different vegetables (potato, onion, pumpkin, bitter gourd, eggplant etc) made by my mother with tea made by me😁

1 Like

What about you?

1 Like

By any chance are you Bengali? :bangladesh:
Or South Asian in general? Sorry a little random
but I eat very similar food :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart: and pakoras are so tasty :heart_eyes::revolving_hearts: we eat samosas too actually, and fried eggplant, of course we also break our fast with a date and drink water, sometimes something similar to lemonade, we have fruits sometimes too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: we eat biryani as well

1 Like