Random Backgrounds Sharing

credit @amepisode

It’s heard to keep track of who made what. And if they asked for who to credit , I credited her.

All my backgrounds have my username in the file name. You will even see this written in the ones you have shared here and that you have been sharing all across the forums for a very long time. Just reading that should mean you are able to keep track.

You’ve apologised, yet I’ve asked you numerous times to stop sharing them without credit which you ignored. Other people asked you to stop sharing them without credit, which you ignored. Now I have closed my drive, you have acknowledged what you did was wrong and apologised and messaged me asking to have access again. Forgive me if I’m a little sceptical that after numerous requests to you to stop, you didn’t and only after I closed my drive, are you sorry.

7 Likes

I understand

Like it? I LOVE IT! Thank you so much!!

1 Like

There’re so good how do you want me to credit you?

With ReaderMessage is fine, @esm3rald or @esm3rald.episode (it’s my Instagram account).

You’re very welcome :kissing_heart:

1 Like

But I am truly sorry

You’re sorry you’re caught, not that you understand the concept of plagiarism.

3 Likes

Is it okay if I use these backgrounds?

Hi guys, here are some backgrounds/overlays from episode/others(pexel/pixabay) that I edited and used for my story, maybe some of you would find them useful. :slight_smile:

BACKGROUNDS

Sound and music notice

Beach Outdoor Dinner Night

Elevator

Modern Kitchen

Apartment Door

Street

Church (?)

OVERLAYS

Blankets

Flowers

Table

Food
Drunk prop2 Drunk prop3 Noodle 1 Noodle 2
Fire

Taxi

Credit: @Goji

3 Likes

Yes, sure.

1 Like

How would you like to be credited?

With ReaderMessage is fine, @esm3rald or @esm3rald.episode (it’s my Instagram account).

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

where is the background am i allowed to use it credit will be given

All those I made.

oh das coo i found the background btw i will give you credit

Which one do you want to use?