Random Backgrounds Sharing

Yes, this person has been doing it a lot. Sadly, this kind of thing is a regular occurrence. It’s hard to credit ppl apparently :woman_shrugging:t2:
I very much appreciate you looking out for me though, thank you :kissing_heart:

10 Likes

Wait so those are your backgrounds?

1 Like

Many of the ones someone shared on this post, yes. Not the ones the original person who made this thread posted, most of those are edited Episode BGs.

2 Likes

OMG, I had no idea they were yours. I even liked this person’s backgrounds. I wish there was a way I could erase them from this post.

1 Like

Yeah I know, but when I started this topic I didn’t know that. I found out later. I’m not sure I want to erase this thread though.

1 Like

:exploding_head: when I say my jaw dropped I-
These are so good!! The dorm room with bunk beds is exactly what I’ve been looking for!! Thanks you so much, I’ll be sure to credit you!

The door room with the bunk beds is just an edit I made of an official episode background (or more than one, really). I can’t take all the credit for it since I didn’t make it from scratch. Thanks though.

1 Like

I know but I needed one like this because the episode original annoyed me with the bed on the left being so … pink :joy:

I know, I hated the pink one as well and the other one, though it’s better, it’s still pink, but there is one that’s pretty.

Though, of course, you can use mine if you want to. I had to create another because I needed more than one version of the same dorm room because I’m writing a story set in a boarding school and I needed different dorm rooms but with the same setting.

5 Likes

So it’s people like her that’s caused you to close your drive:( I’m sorry this happened to you. Wow, I even loved your BGS too!

1 Like

I made these. It’s the other person who hijacked my post that stole amepisode’s backgrouds.

1 Like

Why would you post these here if they’re not even yours!!!

1 Like

Thank you, just use ReaderMessage, @esm3rald.

1 Like

Definitely don’t deserve to have your work stolen. I’m sorry this is happening to you too:(

No, no. Nobody stole my backgrounds but @Some_kid posted some backgrounds in this post I created to share my work, and I thought they were hers but turns out they’re @amepisode.

1 Like

Ohhhhh that makes sense now. Looking at the thread, I saw the username/ original owner changed so now I’m confused haha

The ones I posted, I made and I was the one who opened this thread, but the backgrounds @Some_kid posted are not hers but @amepisode.

1 Like

Ahh I love it so much! Thank youuuuu x

Are you going to use the white one from the official episode backgrounds? Because I can make the night version for you since there isn’t one.

Yes please! Sorry I’m really bad at making backgrounds so this helps a lot!! :smiley: