Random idea- a fully cliche story parody

Okay so it’s 1:36am on a tuesday and i can’t sleep and just had a random idea.
Hear me out and tell me what you think.
So I’m not creative at all but i think i’m like kind of funny and i’m not serious at all so i was thinking what if i made a story that’s like a parody and it goes through a cliche story in every episode for example-
Episode 1- The mc is a nerd and decides to glow up because she wants the bad boy to notice her and the mean girls to leave her alone.
Episode 2- A gang leader saves the Mc from being assaulted in the alleyway of a club and the Mc immediately catches feelings for the dark mysterious man.
Episode 3- The Mc falls in love with the professor.
and so on but obviously in more detail and more cliche.
I honestly think it would be funny and i would enjoy reading it so tell me what you thinkkkk.
and if you would read it.

1 Like

This would definitely be cool! You could have the same MC throughout the entire story and all of these people are connected to each other in some way. And at the end everything would come together. Then the MC could wake up from a dream but it seems as though all the people she met still remember her from somewhere. But they don’t actually know each other.

1 Like

You should check out Pregnant By My Twin’s Student’s Gang Leader Dad by @J.Miley
It’s a full cliche parody created in all three Episode art styles.
It’s absolutely hilarious!

1 Like

omg yes that would honestly be so cool thank you

1 Like

thank you i will check it out now

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.