Random questions that are so random they can't have their own thread XD

Hello!! I have some questions that I wanted to ask but I couldn’t find any threads with these questions. Feel free to post some questions you want to ask but don’t want to make a thread for!

My Questions:

• I have seen people on instagram doing recreations of vines but with episode characters, are the vines copyrighted? I was thinking about doing it too but I don’t want to be copyright struck
  • Are PNGs copyrighted?
  • More questions to come!
2 Likes

I really want to know the second one!

1 Like

For the second question::
I assume it’s because people enjoy the fresher new look of Limelight and some are just tired of the comic/cartoony look.

I only like INK because of the animations and wide range of clothing, i understand that LL is kinda new so they don’t have much variaties but cmon it’s been almost a year now

2 Likes

Yeah I totally agree with you that the new version is quite cool! I was just asking because I have seen many petitions on the forums

1 Like

Petitions? really? for what?

2 Likes

To keep Ink going

2 Likes

Not sure if petition was the correct wording? Im not sure :joy:

1 Like

Meh i doubt that it would go anywhere. I think if Episode were to add more features (like weight, more face structures, makeup, more clothing, piercings, DEFINITELY ANIMATIONS, etc.) i think it would get more people to like and enjoy LL

4 Likes

Yes!! I just wasn’t sure thats why I asked :grin:

2 Likes

I would like LL a lot more then! I did see the other day were they added more clothing!

2 Likes

Oh yeah they did! But they should still add more animations and face features tbh

Yes they should! Maybe they will soon! At least I hope they do!

1 Like

I’ve seen those vines EVERYWHERE, I wanted to do one of those vines, but I wasn’t bothered.
It’s easier to code on a computer.

1 Like
  • I’ve never really thought about the copyrights to be honest. But I probably wouldn’t do it, just to be sure.

• I find it much easier to code on computer. I tried phone at first, but it’s way too limited. Once you understand the basic directing, computer is pretty easy.

1 Like

For me its easier to code on the portal. It makes stories look more neater and just better since you cant do a lot on mobile and theres only a few animations and backgrounds.

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since these are Episode-related questions. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

1 Like

I code on phone since my laptop is always dead. Phone is really annoying, but the times I coded on laptop was way easier

1 Like
  1. Online it says yes they are copyrighted.

2. Computer for me, it’s more cozy . . . like I am a fast type not a fast texter xD

2 Likes

Meep

1 Like

Moop

1 Like