Random’s Night Owl Thread

It’s late at night. You’re lonely. There are others like you!! Make a new friend. Find somebody to hang with until you realize you have that essay due tomorrow! If you just need to hang out with somebody, you’ve come to the right place.

seriously though. I need a friend

2 Likes

I like the idea!

1 Like

Thanks!! I’m really lonely and I need a friend…so…hi! I’m Random

1 Like

Awww don’t be. And hi there, Random! I’m Kariangi and I can consider myself new to these forums. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Same! I’ve been here for a few weeks…

2 Likes

Hi! I have a trip tomorrow and should be getting sleep but…

2 Likes

Boy am I glad I’m not the only one. I know how that feels lol. Mostly I just lurk around and read. :joy:

3 Likes

I have school tomorrow and should be asleep, but here we are. Welcome, fellow night owl.

2 Likes

Lol, this is like my first year on the forums, I’ve been on here for a few months. Love your name btw. :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks!!

1 Like

Lmaooo I loved her username too when I first saw it. I found it very funny cuz it reminded me of a funny meme. :joy:

2 Likes

Usually I would stay up, but I’m actually quite tired… Are you guys also early wake-ers? Lol

2 Likes

Definitely not. I’m a night owl, but not an early riser. It cause me mental and physical pain to get up before 7:30

4 Likes

Lol. How did you come up with your nickname on here? It’s quite interesting! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Dude yes, I wake up like at 5 in the morning. That’s the time when the bed just feels the coziest. :sob:

3 Likes

OOOOOOFFFFFF 5 am? I’m not exactly an early riser, but I’m also not a really-late sleeper so… But I have to wake up early to further prepare for my one day trip, in which I need tons and tons of luggage for

3 Likes

Thanks! It’s actually just an abbreviation of my two first names which is ‘Karina Angelica’. I’m sad no one calls me by my second name tho. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Angelica is such a beautiful name! :hushed: I’m calling you that!!!

2 Likes

Hey guys! I’m up, even though I’m sleepy, I refuse to go :joy: sounds weird but yeah

3 Likes

YUP 5AM, every morning. And you’re really lucky you don’t go to bed late cuz I have a tendency to do that thanks to frigging YouTube aghhh! :joy: Also good luck and have a safe trip! :grin:

3 Likes