Random shoutouts!

Aww thank you :purple_heart: Shoutout to @HermanEpisode for being such a thorough beta reader for me

1 Like

Shout out to @Alexwrites
For giving me the best advice :sparkling_heart:
Thank you again !!

2 Likes

Thanks girl! Anytime, :kissing_heart: @God

2 Likes

Shout-out to @K_Artist2001 for being a great contest partner. @ChayChay for being the most awesome friend friends can be.

2 Likes

Thanks girl!!! I got your back A

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Shoutout to my mom for getting loads of chocolate yesterday. (I was literally salivating & yes, I’m chocaholic) :joy:

5 Likes

Shout out to @Efee.N and @JenniferH for chatting with me and listening to my Weird jokes :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

::joy:::joy:

1 Like

Shout out to @Episode-Diamonds, @Ankita and @Freya_Lonigan for helping with art for my story!

2 Likes

Shout out to @AS007 so that she can fight her heart condition and come back again to make the forums a-little-more-livelier place with her out-of-the-world-and-out-of-Ellen Degenres’-mind comedy.

4 Likes

bumpy

1 Like

Shout out to @kerubiel and @AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE for being awesome and adopting me!!! love you mamas!!! :two_hearts::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

love you, daughter

2 Likes

Of course, my beautiful daughter, of course pats head

2 Likes

bumper sticker (this is a bump)

1 Like

Shout-out to @kerubiel and @FinnTheGhost for being extremely nice to me even though I havent’ done much ^^

2 Likes

yh they’re pretty awesome

1 Like

I would die for both of you I love yall sm wtf

2 Likes

Shoutout to my forum husband @Tellyg47 and to my friends that are so adorable @AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE and @kerubiel

3 Likes