Random Thoughts! Everyone has them. So why not share them?

They shove clips from the movie down your throat, and anything anybody posts has something to do with that God forsaken movie. I feel like people think I’m crazy for not liking “To all the boys I’ve loved before” But I just can’t help it, if anyone thinks about it for five minutes is it any better than Mean Girls, or any teen movies from the early 2000’s? I just find that movie really predictable.

1 Like

What is that about? “To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before”?

It’s about a girl who writes LETTERS about all the people she likes, and keeps them in a box. Is it just me or is that really creepy. She likes her sister’s boyfriend, who though is supposed to be a big part of it just disappears. But her annoying little sister send the letter to all the guys. And her sister’s ex finds out, and so she kisses this jerk who I personally don’t find cute, and then they go into a fake relationship. But they totally aren’t going to get real feelings for each other :roll_eyes: That’s basically it.

1 Like

That sounds like trash.

1 Like

It is, thanks for being the only one who agrees with me.

the main two things that really bothered me was how josh disappears and the weird camera angles…

Weird.

However, I’m sure everyone would be very butt-i-ful. :rofl:

1 Like

I loved that movie so much, I actually bought the book. :rofl: :blue_book:
I’m very religious and have high moral values. So, I mainly appreciated the fact that it wasn’t focused on sex…Which teenage movies usually are nowadays.
There were a couple of questionable scenes but, overall I found it really entertaining.

1 Like

No problem. Thanks for letting me kniw. Now I don’t have to watch it

Oh wow, there was a book?

Have you watched Sierra Burgess is a Loser?

1 Like

No but, I’ve heard of it. :thinking:
I’m still watching Gilmore girls so, that’s on my wait list. :joy:

1 Like

Because they thought witches took the form of butterflies and woukd steal milk and butter

Why do emotions make people irrational? Shouldn’t it do the opposite for survival?

That’s why it’s better just being emotionless.

I wonder if I have a doppelganger somewhere in the world? Like, someone exactly like me. Maybe we could become friends? :confused:

Oml ikrrrr

How do we know EXACTLY what happened in the past? Like, 100 years ago, there’s “vivid details” of what happened… or maybe they’re just made up? :confused:

Oh my God, that is so true.

Why can’t we talk to animals? Like, we can’t even learn their language. It seems so unfair :frowning:

(Don’t forget about parakeets!) Ikr! So unfair!

Why can’t I have, like, a way to turn back and turn forward time? Whaiiiiiii
:frowning:

Because that’d be too easy.

Why can’t my fictional Baku-partner Sky be real :frowning: :frowning:
(I NEED HIM RN LOL)

• Spring: The season of growth
  • Summer: The season of flourishing life
  • Autumn: The season of harvest
  • Winter: The season of rest
    (I made these definitions myself, are you proud of me?)

Why don’t people think about what they might be doing to others? I mean, I don’t want to drag this topic in a dark pit… but, like, people have done the Mission S because of being bullied.

1 Like

Now that I think about it… That’s true, frogs are pretty creepy.

Why is it that when OTHER people go too fast on the road, they get away scotch-free, but when WE go too fast, we get ticketed? It’s like the police are out to get us :frowning:

Hmmmm… I dunno. I’m not a doctor.

Why do doctors have to give us shots? Can’t they just make us drink the medicine? Shots hurt… :frowning: