Random what is everyones favorite Ben & Jerry's ice cream

I don’t know if anyone does this but me but I eat Ben & Jerry’s ice cream in the morning and I know who does that but I want to know what’s ya’ll favorite flavor of Ben & Jerry’s🍦

4 Likes

I ate an entire tub of Chocolate fudge brownie this morning coz why tf not, I’m fat and hungry.

That’s my fave flavour ;3

1 Like

haha I eat a hole pistachio one and that’s what I call skills and don’t say that everyone is Beautiful in their own way but relatable

1 Like

Nah b it’s okay

I’m overweight idc anymore lmao

1 Like

honestly same here :rofl:
but as long as you love how are you how cares ya know be yourself and screw people how say other wise honestly but also love your art I was curious as hell but it’s really good hey do you do tappable overlays by any chance :heart:

1 Like

Well I wouldn’t say I love myself but I don’t hate myself like I used to :))

Thank you ;3 I appreciate it <33

Wdym do I do them?

1 Like

np and like are able to tappable overlays for my story I am making like do you do them meaning are you able to do chapel overlays

1 Like

tappable*

1 Like

Chocolate Fudge Brownie!!
I am getting hungry just thinking about it :yum:

2 Likes

I can make overlays yes lol
Chapel or normal (:joy:)

1 Like

2 Likes

Indeed

1 Like

Yassss ice cream twins

2 Likes

Yaassssss! :partying_face:

2 Likes

gonna say I love the office more and the x files more than anything tbh

1 Like

Gotta admit this…

I’ve never watched either

1 Like

Seriously will when you have time you should second best shows ever

1 Like

Moved to General Chat since this is not related to art or Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

wHeN yOuR cOuntRy DoesN’t HavE bEn & jeRRy’S icE crEAm- :clown_face:

3 Likes

I agree. In Australia we have Ben and Jerry’s but they’re overpriced. 13 dollars for what? A PINT OF ICE CREAM THAT’LL LAST ME 5 SECONDS? Yeah no thanks. I’d rather have a tub.

3 Likes