Ran's Overlays and Template shop! [OPEN]

You need a template or an overlay but the people you know is really busy?
:pensive:
well say no more because Ran’s overlays and template shop can make templates and overlays for you so you don’t have to!
:partying_face: :open_mouth:
I make simple, and kinda hard templates based on how hard it is
Okay here are sum rules

Summary

You must give credit at all times unless it’s an overlay then don’t give me credit, since that overlay aint mine lol, you can use my forum name @randomperson6 or insta @LaurenDaCreeppolice :police_car:
No drama! this is a drama free thread, we’re all cap here :billed_cap:
Please be patient, school and life needs me, and plus if you rush me I’ll feel forced and stop your request
Please don’t be rude to me, I’m only trying to help you and if I feel if your being rude to me, I’ll stop and let you find someone else
Do not say you made the templates because if you do, I’ll make sure that the template doesn’t work

Okay that’s all, bye loves :heart: :yay:
Oh, also please don’t go off topic, I don’t want the thread to be closed thank you :slight_smile:
Waiting List:
@Sunset_Shimmer

4 Likes

Can I request a script template t?

1 Like

sure! what do you need?

2 Likes

I need a dress template

1 Like

Idk if you understand what I mean by dat

like a dressing game?
please give more details :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep

1 Like

What details do you need?

1 Like

well, there’s already a template for that
:slight_smile:
please use this instead
(TEMPLATE IS NOT MINE! credit to episode life for making this)
http://www.episodelife.com/2018/01/simple-dressing-game-script-template.html

2 Likes

bump

2 Likes

I need three and I hope that’s okay :slight_smile:
So first I need the bed and the foot stool at the end to be and overlay so I can allow the characters to walk behind the bed.
Then could I get the room as an overlay with the door gone like its been opened? Or just that wall? I just want them to be able to walk in and out of the door

1 Like

Alright :ok_hand:
REQUEST ACCEPTED
I’ll be sure to get it done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

here you go
yeetw
yeet

2 Likes

for the stool
oop

2 Likes

Hello! Please can I request a template? I’m having a college party but it’s hosted by a random girl and I was just wondering if you would able to make a party scene for me? :slight_smile:

1 Like

sure

2 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you still need it :slight_smile:

Hi, can I request a script template? :purple_heart:

It’s similar to a dressing game template but not exactly one. There are 6 outfits to choose from but you can only choose 3. I would like a template that remembers the 3 outfits you chose, decreases each time you select one (for ex. it goes from 6 outfits, to 5 outfits remaining and etc.) and kind of stops you from choosing when you’ve selected 3 already. I have the 6 outfits saved so you can just replace them with anything in your script. It doesn’t have to be anything fancy or tappable if that’s too hard.

1 Like